Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

need help for ezreal

Creator: drTerminal May 12, 2012 5:03pm
1 2
drTerminal
<Member>
drTerminal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 5:03pm | Report
hi guys ;

i am on level 20. but i am new on this game. i never played dota,knight wow or sth like that. i need some help about ezreal and its how to play.

which one is better? ap ezreal or ad ezreal? before i owned ezreal i have playin with miss fortune. probobly i played with mf may be 50 games. but then i found ezreal. i really liked this hero.

some of people say ad is better but some of also say ap is better and it is for funny.

i can tell that i play better with a hero like master yi , jax , tryndamere on lane. when i am in mid , if the enemy team send a hero like caitlyn which has long range , the game become harder for me.

yes this is me

now i am playin in ap. and playin in smartcast style. but i need a professional help?

thank you.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 5:09pm | Report
Just practice with skillshots~ That's the key to playing as Ezreal.

Also, turn on smart casting, because it makes it easier.

As for AP vs AD: It really depends. Personally, I like AP more because all his skills scale off AP and he has really strong poke/aoe in fights, but he's more commonly played AD.

AD = sustained DPS

AP = High burst
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
drTerminal
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 5:15pm | Report
thank you. so what about hybird build for ezreal? ad and ap on same time. would it better for ez?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 6:01pm | Report
AD is generally regarded as the "better" build because you don't have to wait for cooldowns as often and your right-click is still doing damage.

AP is certainly viable but, 50/50 AP+AD build is not worth it. The only hybridization I would suggest is Hextech Gunblade. And only as a midgame item.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 8:23pm | Report
Suppose it depends on where you want to play as. He can play both, if you want to mid with him, play AP, if you want to go bot, do AD. Hybrid ez really isnt all that viable, there isnt enough of a good thing coming from either side to make it worth it. It may not be BAD to run, but running strictly ad or ap is just too much better.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Majamorra
<Member>
Majamorra's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 9:27pm | Report
At level 20 you can play AP Ezreal or AD Ezreal without problems, at that levels the current metagame* isnt to important. But later when you are level 29/30 and you start to play ranked games, you will see alot off Ezreals playin as an AD Carry, beacuse he is more useful late in game. Sometimes some players play him with an AP build but in the mid lane.

I like to play both Ezreals, but i have to say that AD is better for me.

Yes, my new project start it. Feel free to PM me and give me suggestions to be the best blog on MOBAfire!

drTerminal
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 12:53am | Report
thank you so much guys. like i said now i am playin with AP Ezreal. Because i mostly play in mid.

here what i understand from you says :

- if i use just skills to shoot enemy : AP Ezreal is ok. and better.
- but for normal click shoots AP Ezreal more usefull and powerfull.
- if i choose AP Ezreal ; i should play in mid. because i have no normal atttack damage.
- if i choose AD Ezreal ; i can play bot or top.

so what if i play hybird Ezreal?. Ap and Ad together. i can use my skills effectivly and use my normal click shots. ?
Majamorra
<Member>
Majamorra's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 7:03pm | Report
The thing is if you play hybrid Ezreal you will deal the half dmg that you do with an AD/AP Ezreal, so you will lost lategame i think.

Yes, my new project start it. Feel free to PM me and give me suggestions to be the best blog on MOBAfire!

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 10:47pm | Report
As previously stated, hybrid ez doesnt do enough of either of the 2 ways to be any good. His basic attacks don't do enough damage, and his abilities dont do enough damage. One or the other is the best way to go.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
CellOne
<Member>
CellOne's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 9:22am | Report
Quoted:
- if i use just skills to shoot enemy : AP Ezreal is ok. and better.
- but for normal click shoots AP Ezreal more usefull and powerfull.
- if i choose AP Ezreal ; i should play in mid. because i have no normal atttack damage.
- if i choose AD Ezreal ; i can play bot or top.

It's not like you couldn't play an AD mid. Especially at that level, where noone has full Tier 3 Runes, neither 30 Mastery points, it doesn't really matter.

In general AD Ezreal is stronger than AP. That's due to the passive. Though AP Ezreal is still playable, but really hard and I think you chose some style here, which is a bit too hard for a newbie... no offensive :) But even people who played this game a lot more than you so far are not able to play AP Ezreal effectively.
Y ME NO LIKE VIKINGS.
DAFUQ.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide