Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need some advice & answer on my current...

Creator: Junky Monster December 12, 2010 12:32am
Junky Monster
<Member>
Junky Monster's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2010 12:32am | Report
Erm, first of all I'm new here. So hope i did not spam similar thread cause i can't seem to find the search button on the forum.

Here's my problem, currently i'm only lvl 12 in LOL and just notice that i should have bought runes when i reach lvl 20. But let just said my newbie-ness in dealing unknown things kinda go out of hand and i bought 5 different rune. Just 5. not tier 2 but tier 1. And now I'm regretting of buying it. I can't sell it as it shouldn't so looking for another way to settle it by combining it. But now there another problem occur. When i click on the Combiner, it doesn't seem to give me any rune to select. I mean my rune was there, i can't seem to drag into it. Does it require to have multiple similar then i can combine it? Kinda fussy about small matter, Haha.

My second problem is kinda comes with my own rune build also. I have been questioning myself about runes. Now that i know the meaning of secondary and primary means. I just have trouble with deciding with which rune i should go for. Simple to put as, i calculated all rune and notice per lvl rune is much better than flat% rune. So kinda made all my rune go for %/lvl. But i kinda doubting it. I mean flat% do exist for a reason right? I'm playing Amumu BTW. So here kinda my build (planner) Greater Mark of Insight 9, Greater Seal of Regeneration 9, Greater Glyph of Shielding 9, Greater Quintessence of Vitality 3. Do try to answer me whether i should go for it like this or maybe need some changes into flat% runes. Not going for jungle Amumu since still low lvl. Wait till i 20 then i'll go for jungle Amumu.

TQ
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2010 12:53am | Report
the difference in why you should get flat or scaling runes depends on when you need them.

most people gain the flat health quints because health is a bigger problem early game and not late game. if you need the benefit at the game start, then get flat. if you need em end game, get scaling.

as for your runes
marks is .95 mrpen
seals is 1.98 health regen at 18, meh..
glyphs is 2.7 mr at 18
quints at 48.6 health at 18

for amumu, the marks, glyphs, and quints are great. don't see anything wrong with those.

those seals, health regen, is awful. at lvl 18, thats not even 4 per second. i would suggest dodge, which allows you to grab nimbleness and the ninja tabi. trust me that dodge stats would add so much more survivability than that health regen.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Junky Monster
<Member>
Junky Monster's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2010 5:24am | Report
Thanks for replying! Really appreciate it from a pro. Haha!

Hmm, now that you mention it. Would it difference much in late game of 145hp? I mean, it sound doesn't right?

About the seal, I actually made out this build by studying 2 guide provided here. Haha. Hmm, your suggestion is nice. But will it too will benefits since usually my boots build are depending on what opponents i fighting. Usual drill is either Ninja Tabi or Mercury Boots.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2010 8:39am | Report
i say the health quints are fine. as amumu is a tank it'll benefit him more.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide