Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need some help

Creator: TrueReligion February 4, 2012 12:15pm
12 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 7:16pm | Report

I get dps'd all the time

I'd suggest playing champions a bit more tanky, then. For pretty much every AD champion, take a single damage item (after boots), then go for Warmog's Armor and Atma's Impaler (and maybe also a Frozen Mallet). This combination will give you a reasonable amount of damage (equal to 2% of your HP), some crit to further raise your damage output, while giving you some 1270 bonus HP and 45 armor to prevent you from dying as quickly. Try it out against bots to see if it works for you.

Another thing that might help is making sure that you take Exhaust as one of your summoner spells. Using it on an enemy will reduce their damage output massively for a few seconds, as well as slowing them, allowing you to win 1 v 1 fights much more easily, facilitating your own escapes, or preventing enemy escapes. It's a very strong and versatile summoner spell.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
holkos
<Member>
holkos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2012 6:24am | Report
first try the role you like, then try a easy, but strong, champs like tryndamere or rammus instead of urgot or twisted(these are quite hard actually).
Need help with Katarina? Read my build
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide