Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need Vlad Master

Creator: MetallicaFreak March 20, 2011 9:40am
18 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Foshkey
<Member>
Foshkey's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2011 11:43pm | Report

note: visage doesn't give you more self-healing, but it does give more HP regen, CDR, and is cheap

On the contrary, the description clearly states "Increases healing and regeneration by 35%." Meaning, any health gained on yourself, whether that's through healing, life steal, spell vamp, healing through spells, or flat health regeneration, is increased.

This is why sometimes spirit visage is required among high-elo teams with a healer.

wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 12:06am | Report
that's what I thought at first, but idk for sure

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Foshkey
<Member>
Foshkey's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 12:37am | Report
Indeed, your comment has left doubts for me, as well. I promptly went into a custom game and ran some numbers.

As Vladimir at lvl 9, with my q at lvl 5 and my only item being a Amplifying Tome, I was gaining about 75 health every hit. I went back and picked up only a spirit visage, and my healing was increased to 89 every hit, which is about a 18.6% increase.

I looked at the official League of Legends description of Spirit Visage and it seems that the Mobafire description is out of date. Officially it's 15%, not 35%. So it would make sense if it's around 18.6%, with the added AP from the health given in Spirit Visage.

So it is confirmed that Spirit Visage improves your health gain from your q and your w as Vladimir.

Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 1:44pm | Report
intriguing, so what I originally thought was right, someone must've told me wrong >_<

post this in the "Database" forum if you will.

:)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2011 8:15pm | Report
Play defensive early. At least till level 7.

9/21/0 masteries. No wasted points. Maximizes your survivability AND your AP.

Reds: Magic Pen
Yellows: HP/lvl or AP/lvl
Blues: AP/lvl or CDR
Quints: Flat AP or Flat HP

Choose your poison. Need early game survivability get HP in your quints and yellows. Or with 21 Defense go Ap runes and nuke so hard early game. And late game.

(21 defense mastery with AP Quints and HP/lvl yellows you will start around 614 HP. Don't remember the exact number though. With Ap/lvl yellows you should be around 600 HP.)

2 different item set ups here. Both have worked for me.

Sorc Shoes
Hextech Revolver (builds to Will of the Ancients later on)
Rylais
Rabadons
Abyssal Scepter

or

Ionian Boots
Hextech Revolver (builds to Will of the Ancients later on)
Haunting Guise (sold later on for Abyssal Scepter if you need space. Or you could just buy it here and skip the HG)
Rylais
Rabadons

If you need any other tips help etc let me know here or on my guide. or you can leave me a message. Hope it helps.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
axy_david
<Member>
axy_david's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 12:40pm | Report
any speed builds w vlad?
xXxDeadStarxXx and xXxDoomStarxXx were here
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 3:02pm | Report
I'm sorry but wtf do you mean speed.

Get 1000 phantom dancers?

x_x

Speed is not something you generally mainly build, you build AP, tanky, or AD.

I messaged you a build if you want to try it out.

Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 9:36am | Report
Speed build? Perhaps he means literal speed. 3 Move Speed Quints perhaps. I have been experimenting with running 2 move speed quints myself recently.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide