Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

New Player Looking to Play Support

Creator: MrMcgibblets
March 5, 2013 1:33pm
2 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » New Player Looking to Play Support
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MrMcgibblets » March 5, 2013 1:33pm | Report
hello everyone,

My IGN Is MR MCGlBBLETS (the i is a lowercase L), I am currently a level 18 summoner who is working on levelling up. I know I'm probably in the minority here cuz it seems like most LoL players really hate playing support hah, but I am interested in starting on working on my gameplay as a support because that is what I will be looking to main in ranked once I get enough experience.

So I know most experienced players probably don't like to play with newer players, but I'm not completely new. I have a pretty huge amount of MOBA experience, from DOTA, Dota 2, and HoN. I feel like I have a fairly decent understanding of the game, but still working on it. Thought it was time to make the switch to LoL.

So basically, I'm looking for a few things. First, any tips or tricks that people know about playing support that isn't common knowledge, I'd love to hear. Second, if anyone is interested in mentoring a new support player on a longer-term, that'd be great. Third, if anyone would be willing to take a game to play with a lower-level player, and comment on my gameplay, that'd be nice too. And last, if there are any good resources that I should look at to learn supporting (guides, etc) - and in particular support streamers - that's be cool too.

Ok, thanks everyone! Hope to play with y'all sometime!
MrMcgibblets's Forum Avatar

MrMcgibblets
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Gretel » March 7, 2013 4:59am | Report
hey man if you are on EUW, add me any time:
2FastForYouGuys
i play about 60% support in ranked because i usually play either mid or support.
I am sure i can share some tricks i have learned over the games. I am currently in Tier II Silver, looking to go to Gold soon if I win my series to Tier I.
Even if you are not on EUW, you can still msg me or send me a few replays and i can go over them if you like.
best of luck on the fields of justice, young summoner
Gretel
Gretel's Forum Avatar

Gretel
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!