Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Trainers List

Creator: LaronX October 27, 2011 11:18am
73 posts - page 5 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
PwnageFighterz
<Member>
PwnageFighterz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2012 6:40am | Report
Hi,i'm looking for help, i'm new looking for some1 who knows Garen Very Well i play in NA i have skype contact me in game if you think you could help me ;) IGN: Pwnagefighterz
LarryleAsian
<Member>
LarryleAsian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2012 4:31pm | Report
Server: NA
Summoner: LarryleAsian
Offering:
-Jungle help
-Champion tips/tricks: wukong (AD), Fiora(AD), Graves (AD), Twisted Fate (AP), Shaco (AP), Malzahar (AP)
-Roles of carry, jungler, support (TF),

Requirements:
-Any level is fine
-Patience
-Better listen O.o
-Know the basics
-Have at least SOME runes
LarryleAsian
<Member>
LarryleAsian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2012 4:32pm | Report
TU10 wrote:

I need a help in shaco and fiora.Any 1??me lvl 24 116 .TU1???

Hey, pm me up
Level 30
You play jungle fiora?
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 7:13am | Report
a) What do you offer
b) Restrictions
c) How to contact you(ingame, forum, Messenger etc.)
(optional: Online time and other stuff you think that will help)

In-game Name: Mooninites
Server: NA
Roles: Support, AD carry, a few other champions
Champions: Any AD/Support - Nidalee, Cassiopeia, Karma, Vayne, Soraka, etc.
Offer: General botlane play; specifically warding, mechanical help, positioning
Restrictions: Must be level 25+, must be willing to listen, Must have some voice system skype, vent, or mumble
Contact: Mooninites on the NA server, in the mobafire chat room, private message on Mobafire

I do a lot of mechanical work, I pride myself on my positioning and mechanical skills. I can train you best in supports and/or AD carries. Working with me will increase basic skills with some advice on how to win lane. I also do alot of theorycrafting and number crunching so if you have specific questions on items or skill I can probably help you.

I have a very large champion pool and more or less know how to play any champion so feel free to ask any general questions. I'm more or less willing to help amyone level 25+ as long as your not a major jackass. Just remember that I'm mentoring you with my own time, so drop everything you know, be open to learning, and if you are asking me to mentor you, I probably know better than you, so don't give me backsass

Credentials: I have over 2500 games player, probably close to 3000. I don't play ranked my elo is at 1326 or so, but I do play normal queue in which I frequently get players of the 1500-1700 elo level. I've played at high level competitive/tournament play. This includes the Alienware tournament numerous times and also a few other tournaments based in-state. I played for Stronk Gaming; a League of Legends team; we saw a decent amount of success however the team has since broken up.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
ZeroGravity
<Member>
ZeroGravity's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 6:58pm | Report
Hi. Trainer. Posting my info. xD
As you can read in the title, as long as you are not blind, which I cannot help you with, I am a Jungle Mentor. I can Jungle virtually anything, except of course things that REALLY, REALLY weren't meant for the Jungle. Such as Ziggs. That would be silly. I can help the newer players learn what Jungling is, and help maybe some older yet less experienced players learn to Jungle better. As some new members may not know, Jungling is an involved part of League of Legends, and you're gonna have to do it at least once, so why not learn?
Server: NA(North America)
Times: If you want to use me, we'll set something up. My schedule is never certain.
Time Zone: PST
Characters I Can Jungle: Everyone that can be in the jungle. With limitations of course. I hope you won't expect me to be teaching you how to Jungle Lux, because truly, that is stupid. Be logical.
Requirements: You have a Character that can Jungle, You are willing to learn, you are not an a**hole, or a d-bag, and you have a positive attitude and don't complain that "this will never work" and that "you are impossible to teach". That bugs me.
So give me a buzz if you want to learn how to Jungle, just send me a message on MOBAFire, and I'll respond ASAP.
Zero♥

Thanks to wRAthoFVuLK for this wonderful piece of art.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2012 5:51am | Report
Pl0x change my summoner name to GrandmistressD from TheGrandmasterD. (yeah long story xD)
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 9:22am | Report
oh I wanted to do that and forgot it XD

You have to tell me the story one day ;D
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 7:53pm | Report
Could you please change my others to...

Others: Dr. Mundo, Kennen, Ezreal, Nidalee, Galio, Evelynn, Katarina, Shen

Thank you :D
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2012 1:57pm | Report
done
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
cyberskull
<Member>
cyberskull's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 12:40pm | Report
Summoner Name: submit95

Server: EU West

Offering: Knowledge on every role and tips on what you need to do in certain situations and match-ups.

Requirements: Patience. I can mentor anyone as long as they are understanding, patient and willing to listen and try out new things.

Played Games: Over 1500

Played Champions: I've played all champions but my most played champions are:

- AD Carry Bot - Ezreal, AD Kennen
- Solo Top - Riven, Rumble, Singed, Kennen, Darius
- Jungle - Udyr, Xin Zhao, Nunu
- Support Bot - Soraka, Lulu, Blitzcrank
- AP Mid - Ahri, Kennen, Rumble, Fizz, Katarina, Swain

Time Zone: UTC +2

How to contact me: skype (terminator_xp), in-game via buddy request or here via PM

Much love to Hogopogo and TinyStar for my current and previous signatures <3! If you want you can check out their awesome shops here (Hogopogo) and here (TinyStar)

If I helped you in any way feel free to click +Rep on any of my comments.

Need a review for your guide? Visit my Guide Reviewing Shop !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide