Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Preparing for lvl 30

Creator: Wolzf April 16, 2013 6:37pm
1 2
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 4:28pm | Report

Once you hit lvl 30, pick 3-4 champs per role and practice them. Roles in lane like ADC, Mid , and Top, you should be focusing on trying to get to where you can get around 80 cs per minute(especially mid and adc). Also, make sure you get about 300 wins under your belt in normals. Also, make sure you don't just play blind pick. You need to get used to playing draft pick and doing bans/dealing with them. Just so you know, this is my plan I am working on. I am gonna use more than 3-4 champs per role, but the point is to get used to them and know them well enough to win your lane or at least be able to not feed if facing a hard counter.

As stated above, try to play all champs so you have at least a little idea how they work. Knowing how Diana can save her ult if she hits her Q on you, let's you know that trading with her is not a good idea except immediately after she used it.

Here's one that I see people suggesting all over: learn to play OP champs. I'm not saying all, but have some, and learn how to play them. Also, know what stages of the game they are strongest in and how they can be shut down. For example, Darius is strong early game, but if a jungler camps his lane to keep him from getting kills, he's useless late. An unfed Darius is an almost useless Darius.

Last suggestion, try to be positive. Here's a little video that explains what I mean. It's funny, plus check out the rest of his videos. They are funny but also give you some good tips that will helped with ranked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz7TWpRXyRY

80 cs per minute? What?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 4:37pm | Report

80 cs per minute? What?

I'm pretty sure he meant /10 minutes xD

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 4:38pm | Report
Ummm isn't 10 cs per minute the target?
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 10:20pm | Report
So very much bad advice packed into 1 random thread I clicked on. Pick 1-2 Roles and 1-2 champions in those roles. Only play them. Once you have like 50 normal games each on 2-3 champions you're ready for ranked. The best players main 2-3 champions.

For example: I main Jungle and I play Hecarim and Nautilus. If I don't get jungle I play Yorick top. If I don't get either I dodge.
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 12:23am | Report
I did say to try every champions if possible, if he has to fill one role it's allright, usually when you pick 2 roles you have good chances of getting 1 of them if you don't, you get that 3rd role backup, if you can't get 1 of those 3 roles you're just being unlucky. Again if you want every solo lanes or jungle you might never get your roles. But see I main mid / support / adc. And usually people won't say huh no, I support. :P On the other side lasty we're talking about someone who's about to reach lvl 30, ranked or not he needs something to start with. >.<

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
grrg
<Member>
grrg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 1:24pm | Report
So, which is better? The advice I always heard was 3 champs per role, not saying that its correct.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide