Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Shaco!! Jungle time..cant touch this

Creator: Chuper November 13, 2011 11:19pm
Chuper
<Member>
Chuper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 11:19pm | Report
Hey gang.

I've been playing jungle Shaco for a few days now and i've got my clear time down to about 6 minutes (from level 1)

But I always struggle at recognizing the prime gank situations/lanes with him.

What should I be looking for/ who are my prime targets?

Any other tips or tricks would be sexy ;)

Thanks guys!
Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2011 9:19am | Report
Well I'm no Shaco expert but he isn't necessarily a clear the jungle and win type hero. You can gank very early with him and possibly prioritize that over farming. With red buff and ignite/exhaust solo top should be an easy target. Even if not successful you can disrupt farm and maybe force cooldowns.

People also ward less early. If ganks seem very hard then sure you can try to farm up to clearing dragon as a goal. Shaco is a creative guy.
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
L1LShadow
<Member>
L1LShadow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 7:12am | Report
As Shaco you want to gank a lot and jungle less. The way you recognize ganks, is your teammates strong enough to kill the enemy with you? You don't want to gank if you team is half hp and the enemies are full hp and are big *** tanks. Make sure that you ally didn't push the lane so it is easier for you to gank. It is okay if you don't kill someone, if you make one back then it helps the team. You should usually always target the squishiest champion or the one with the lowest health. If not possible just target the one you can. It is usually a good idea to focus on one lane but just don't neglect your other lanes because if you win one lane then they can go help the other lanes but at the same time you don't want your enemy team to win their lanes as well. If they ward, you might consider getting vision wards to kill enemy wards and maybe oracles if you are doing well, if you get a successful gank you'll earn the money back.
marxr87
<Member>
marxr87's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2011 12:18pm | Report
Hm, I don't play shaco, but the jungle time seems sorta long to me...Rammy clears at about 3:23 starting at blue. U need more jibt action!
Tristana sez:
CROTCH SHOT!!! PENTAKILL!!!!

I can haz rep?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 10:26am | Report
6 minutes sounds horrendously long o_O
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 8:20pm | Report
CDR runes + boxes. Crush the jungle and lanes?
+Rep me if i'm useful!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide