Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

To all players, beginner or not

Creator: hypershatter December 17, 2010 8:44pm
1 2
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2010 8:44pm | Report
watch treeEskimo (council member, one of the best players in lol) livestream while playing league of legends (daily). you will improve immensely and become pro if you apply what u learn from treeEskimo in ur games. its almost like going to class and learn about league of legends, thats how important it is. treeEskimo comments almost every time he does something, very very helpful and entertaining, what most other streamers dont do. i go as far as watching all of his past videos, livestream or not, because this guy is just purely professor material.

for example, i recently watched one of his past livestream video where he played a jungle nunu, and talked about jungling logic/positioning as well as counter jungling/stealing. i learned so much from it that in one of the games i played later that week, against a jungle nunu, i completely, completely shut him down but predicting everytime he tries to steal golem. and i stole his golem, killed his creep camps with my allies so that he is forced to fall behind for rest of the game. we ended up winning, even though both of our teams have similar skill levels. thats just one of the things i learned.

link:
http://www.livestream.com/TreeEskimo

good luck, and be the best!
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2010 4:10am | Report
Thanks hyper, you are like a bloody teacher as well! Just when I thought I'd finished school lol

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
capi
<Member>
capi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2010 10:28am | Report
Where can I find his livestream? I've been wanting to watch streams where someone is actually "teaching" rather than saying "get pwnd noobz".
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2010 12:49pm | Report
i posted it in the first post
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2010 12:57pm | Report
:O good stuff. This should be stickied.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
SuperSpclAwe
<Member>
SuperSpclAwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2010 7:13pm | Report
Just watched a game. He actually does have some great tips and he explains what's going on and what you should do well.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 2:28am | Report
Very good suggestion. I saw one of his videos and actually learned. Thanks for reminding me.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 9:02am | Report
i would have watched this

but i'm too busy having Day9 teach me to become a better starcraft 2 player
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 9:48am | Report

i would have watched this

but i'm too busy having Day9 teach me to become a better starcraft 2 player

Too bad his stream is off for 2 weeks. I can't feed my addiction ;-;

Meh, I'll just analyze my replays as in-depthly as I can :P

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 10:53am | Report
I've been watching his Newbie Tuesdays because I haven't played SC2 all that much and while I played SC1 a lot, I was more of a UMS guy. My macro sucks, which is why I'm in gold. Newbie Tuesdays really are filled with helpful commentary - more helpful than Husky or HD's casts of games, but the latter are more entertaining ^_^
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide