Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Trainers List

Creator: FreestyleZer0 April 4, 2011 8:00pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

169 posts - page 3 of 17
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5521
Joined:
Jun 14th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 11:14pm | Report
I thought you used this.

Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1671
Joined:
Feb 10th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 11:15pm | Report
my sarchasm really good
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10968
Joined:
Feb 8th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2011 11:37pm | Report
I'd be putting up better arguments but it's close to midnight here and I'm too tired to think of any.


Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3930
Joined:
Sep 11th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 1:34am | Report
Xaioli
Very experienced when it comes to solo and mid lanes. You'll be extremely good at last hitting and ganking when you're done with me! Gives great advice. Will help you become the best Twitch/Teemo/Nidalee. I am great at a lot of champions, but I feel like I have mastered and can play well with those 3 on any given day.
Requirements: Ventrilo or Skype. Be in a good mood. Put up with me if I rage a little. If I rage, it shows I care.
Server: US
Arphxad
<Member>
Arphxad's Forum Avatar
Posts:
23
Joined:
Mar 30th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 4:14am | Report
Hmm all in US and EU hoping for somewhere in Asia though as we need people who are knowledgable about the game since LOL has just started (a month long or so) here in this side of the world...

[looking at a porno magazine]
Mugen:Geez, doing it with a squid.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2510
Joined:
Oct 4th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 4:51am | Report
IGN: Trojan995

I can help with any champion role, but I excel at junglers - Nunu, Udyr, Trundle, Amumu, Shen, and all their jungling routes.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3045
Joined:
Oct 16th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 5:52am | Report
lolwut I'm in here already?! I really wanted to apply aswell =(

I'll apply again for the double emphasis on helping! >=)

Server- US
IGN- Adonikam
Specialist- Understand an effective way to build 80% of the champs, the other 20% I know a good way but I don't have the personal experience of them. I can also, Jungle, Support, Tank, Anti-carry and carry (to a lesser extent)
Requirements- Likes my accent, prefers Vent over Skype, doesn't QQ over a little friendly racism.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1423
Joined:
Jun 4th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 7:49am | Report
This is funny, Wrath 2gud.

imo xiao is very good at laning with nidalee =]
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Posts:
528
Joined:
Feb 4th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 7:58am | Report
You could also list under my name Twisted Fate (specifically AP) and back-dooring. Up to you though.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Posts:
439
Joined:
Feb 10th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 8:11am | Report
@Lugignaf: I found your thread where you offered your services so added you already.

@Adonikam: Same thing.

@Jet and Lugignaf: Please refrain from the personal off-topic posts or w/e that was, you filled nearly an entire page with useless posts.

@Svingas: Will add that :).

@Hypershatter: Hypershatter, which server do you play on and what will you train people in, game mechanics, certain champions, gameplay styles such as jungling,laning,backdooring?

Great to see so many applicants already :).
EU Trainers where are you ??? :(

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide