Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Using Sona to climb elo hell?

Creator: Hershyy July 28, 2011 5:33am
Hershyy
<Member>
Hershyy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 5:33am | Report
I tried carrying and it only hurt my elo. For now I play Tank/Support/ad carry, but more support as Sona. She's pretty strong for a support and most of my games are positive and in the double digits for kills and assists. Is she a good champion to stick to because I feel like shes my new best.

Off topic- How do you take pics of stuff like match history and stuff? Never knew how to do that...
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
The Angry Cookie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 10:51am | Report
The only situation I would really use Sona in solo que ranked would be if you were playing with a partner and laning with them.. If you go into a game by yourself as sona you can play her like a pro and still have the chance of just having horrible carries.. She does work with duo que if you can find a good carry partner..

As for your second question, whenever you want to take a picture of whatever is on your screen just press the print screen button then go to whatever program you use for pictures and just paste it there.. Then save and post to the respected forum.. Hope this helps..
Hershyy
<Member>
Hershyy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 2:29pm | Report
Thanks a ton +rep!!! Yea I have a person who's a good carry and so far we havent lost in the past 3 days(like 20+games). So I guess I got my ticket out.
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 12:08am | Report
Eh I cant see your elo. But if your going to get to 1500 your going to need a dam good AD carry as your partner. One that can farm almost every minion possible til 6. Then when you reach lvl 6 you guys should pwn, use your own judgement as to if u need to go back to buy/regen before doing the following, should work easy though..

These three are probably the best three choices, they all can kite really well and survive a burst if built right :D

Vayne- at 6 u stun then vayne ults and rolls behind and hits them diagonally back to a wall and pwns them with insane damage.

Miss Fortune- At 6 you and MF harrass to about half HP, then u stun and MF can Flash ignite Double up then ult.. Might even b double kill.

Ashe- Double stun with a slow.

2 good builds for the ad carry..

Build 1
Dorans Blade
Dorans Blade
Boots of Swiftness
Blood Thirster
Black Cleaver
Frozen Mallet
Guardian angel/ Banshees what ever one would help more, get both if needed.
If u didnt get both then get Madreds Blood Razors next.. Attack speed and even more insane damage.

Build 2
Dorans Blade
Dorans Blade
Boots of Swiftness
Infinity Edge
Frozen Mallet
Atmas
Banshee
Black Cleaver

I am 1458 elo, I will be 1500 by tomorrow night if my team is on, if not after tomorrow night for sure I guess.. I won 15 with them lost only 1.. ranked 3s. So this information is pretty much from a 1500 elo player :D

Btw I want rep to :(
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 12:17am | Report
RamenL wrote:

Eh I cant see your elo. But if your going to get to 1500 your going to need a dam good AD carry as your partner. One that can farm almost every minion possible til 6. Then when you reach lvl 6 you guys should pwn, use your own judgement as to if u need to go back to buy/regen before doing the following, should work easy though..

These three are probably the best three choices, they all can kite really well and survive a burst if built right :D

Vayne- at 6 u stun then vayne ults and rolls behind and hits them diagonally back to a wall and pwns them with insane damage.

Miss Fortune- At 6 you and MF harrass to about half HP, then u stun and MF can Flash ignite Double up then ult.. Might even b double kill.

Ashe- Double stun with a slow.

2 good builds for the ad carry..

Build 1
Dorans Blade
Dorans Blade
Boots of Swiftness
Blood Thirster
Black Cleaver
Frozen Mallet
Guardian angel/ Banshees what ever one would help more, get both if needed.
If u didnt get both then get Madreds Blood Razors next.. Attack speed and even more insane damage.

Build 2
Dorans Blade
Dorans Blade
Boots of Swiftness
Infinity Edge
Frozen Mallet
Atmas
Banshee
Black Cleaver

I am 1458 elo, I will be 1500 by tomorrow night if my team is on, if not after tomorrow night for sure I guess.. I won 15 with them lost only 1.. ranked 3s. So this information is pretty much from a 1500 elo player :D

Btw I want rep to :(

Chaox wrote:
My current favorite build is to rush Bloodthirster with a couple of Doran's Blades and Berserk boots, followed quickly by a Phantom Dancer. This ensures great sustainability with lifesteal, along with great damage from crits and massive physical damage. Next is generally a Banshee's because I find myself to be the focus of most of their abilities. Lastly Infinity and then Last Whisper for the end-game.

Generally the best build for an AD Carry.

Replace IE with BT and vice versa if you have a reliable heal in lane.

I really wouldn't recommend Boots of Swiftness
Tri lane for life.
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 12:21am | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Generally the best build for an AD Carry.

Replace IE with BT and vice versa if you have a reliable heal in lane.

I really wouldn't recommend Boots of Swiftness

I will say that build is ALSO a good one, but all 3 are good. And Boots of Swiftness is for kiting.. Remember this is solo Q, u cant rely on ur tank under 1500 ELO.. Chaox like 2.3k elo, he can rely on his tank.. So I would still choose one of my builds..

Either way the concept is, Doran, Doran, Damage, Damage, Damage, Survivability, Situational. That is for all three builds.. And I honestly recommend Swiftness along with my build until 1500 then u can use his.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 12:25am | Report
RamenL wrote:

I will say that build is ALSO a good one, but all 3 are good. And Boots of Swiftness is for kiting.. Remember this is solo Q, u cant rely on ur tank under 1500 ELO.. Chaox like 2.3k elo, he can rely on his tank.. So I would still choose one of my builds..

Boots of Swiftness are for dying to stuns.

Berserker Greaves, Mercury's Treads, or Nothing.

It's not about relying on your tank, that in low elo you most likely won't even have.

In low ELO your best best is to pick a hard carry, outfarm your enemy, and then just kill them at their towers.
Tri lane for life.
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 12:27am | Report
Ok.. your not even ranked yet.. and you dont have more then 200 wins.. Enough said..

I got 1k+, 4th place WW Razor TT tourney and 1500 Rating..

Its up to Hershyy who to listen to, and im pretty sure u have a higher chance of being stunned with Berz greaves then swiftness, ur really ******ed.. :D

Also Im going to bed, so good night :D
GL Hershyy, u can follow my tips if you want, or u can listen to this newb thats not even ranked yet. And only has less then 200 wins.. Nothing more that I hate then newbs giving other newbs useless information, that dont help the community out at all.. Everyone I help gets better I helped over 50 people.. This guy randomly comes in and hes soooo newb and gives u a build that wont help u win at all.. And say swiftness boots are bad LOL GG im gone
Temzilla wrote:

Boots of Swiftness are for dying to stuns.

Berserker Greaves, Mercury's Treads, or Nothing.IF U DIE TO STUNS WITH SWIFTNESS THEN U DIE TO EVEN SLOWS WITH BERZ

It's not about relying on your tank, that in low elo you most likely won't even have.I SAID 2K+ ELO U HAVE TO rely on tank And ur coppying a 2k+ elo build.. You proved my point exactly omg..

In low ELO your best best is to pick a hard carry, outfarm your enemy, and then just kill them at their towers.MY POINT EXACTLY,(Well not the kill them at your tower part) with Berz greaves u will die from a stun for sure so you cant out preform ****.. and u cant kite ****. I dare u to face akali or malph.. or any other char that catches up to peoplez
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 12:45am | Report
Oh ya one more thing.. I know these aint ranked games.. But lemme show u my winning streak that uses AD carries with my build..
http://oi53.tinypic.com/t8t4ec.jpg

And here is one of my first 3 vayne games ever and 2 epic MF games..
http://oi53.tinypic.com/dop5hv.jpg
Hershyy
<Member>
Hershyy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 7:19am | Report
Mmm. I started using ezreal to carry in ranked. It's been working out well somedays and others i lose like 2-3 games. Is he a good carry to play in ranked? How reliable is he to have on a team in, lets say, 1400+ elo?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide