Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What To Do?

Creator: GoliathGTX August 6, 2011 9:07am
8 posts - page 1 of 1
GoliathGTX
<Member>
GoliathGTX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 9:07am | Report
I have been losing too many games when the enemy just break my team's towers faster than we break theirs and then my team starts to turtling up like coward in base. Just wonder, what are the correct things to do when my team's first and (most of the) second layer of towers are gone, when the enemy team is not definitely not pushing for quite some time?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 9:43am | Report
Buy wards and designate one person to make suicide pushes if you know you can win a 4v5.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
GoliathGTX
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 11:02pm | Report
Just so I am understanding this perfectly, the suicide pushes is basically a split push of 1 person pushes a lane while the other 4 push another lane just so if the opponent decided to gank on one of the two lanes, the other lane's tower will break?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 11:07pm | Report
Pretty much. But, you have the solo/duo push go in a little bit later and have your strongest 3/4 push another tower. This will ensure that the enemy forces are split as much as possible. Also, ward. If you can make small jumps outside your base, ward it.
GoliathGTX
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2011 2:34am | Report
Good, I will try and hope that my teammates will follow, solo queue is such a pain. Thanks for the help.
Andytori
<Member>
Andytori's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2011 6:26am | Report
it happens alot in solo q. Seems like alot of the time some people play so passive that they are too scared to poke/push/gank. its so annoying. its never in between either they play with their tail between their legs or they think that they are able to 1v5 there team. I've found that it gets quite funny now.

But anyways when this starts to happen this is what i do, and it has helped me alot:

I normaly pick a game changing character. Someone who can disrupt there game play by alot. Champions like: Singed(fling), Eve( i only roam with her, the element of surprise to the other team with a few successful ganks early on really makes them play passive), Shaco(for his awesome ganks and split lane pushing). Basicly if you disrupt the normal style of playing in solo q for the enemy they really do know what to do. Most people are set in their ways of playing in solo q and do everything the same every game for the most part.

Rule of thumb: When lane when game. Not always but more than not.

Another thing i would try is: take leadership into your own hands. If no one if barking out orders, give orders yourself. If may not be the best plan but if everyone is following a plan most of the time its better than what the other team is doing.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2011 9:54am | Report
Agreeing with Andy there. Also, after winning an important teamfight, push lanes if you think you can win another one! I cannot stress this enough!

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide