Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

WHO TO CHOOSE

Creator: Alec_V November 9, 2012 4:27am
13 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 8:02pm | Report
@Retribution,
Gave you a +rep for the good list. Most of the info is really good, but a couple of things I have a slightly different opinion on:

Singed lane phase isn't really all that bad if he has the right runes and masteries and is aggressive enough (depending entirely on who you are laning against ofc)

Darius seems to fare better as a bruiser rather than a straight up damage dealer, walking into fights, dealing decent damage during, then cleaning up after with Noxian Guillotine towards the end. Dunno if you were suggesting that he build straight AD assassin, but just making sure.

I'm not sure if "strongest" is the proper word for Morgana, but the phrase "safest" absolutely applies. Her ult is awesome in teamfights, and it is damn near impossible to keep her from farming, and she is fairly hard to gank because of Black Shield, but she is manageable.

Other than those few things, great list!
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Scatta
<Member>
Scatta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2013 10:56pm | Report
play eves, is so op é.e
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 1:04pm | Report
Here is a list of good champs imo:

ADC: Vayne and Draven
Vayne isn't played as much as she should be and having Draven as my main, I rarely see one in pvp. Either I'm lucky or nobody plays him pre-ranked.
Mid: Katarina is basically permabanned in every game I have played unless I asked my team not to ban her. When I actually am allowed to play her, my team dominates because of the simplicity of her kit partnered with the OP and no mana part.
Support: I am not really a support player so I really would not know.
Tank: I can tank a little bit when my team needs it but I am not a regular tank. I would suggest Rammus because of his taunt and passive. Build him right and he is an amazing tank. Another suggestion would be Thresh built as a tank. Anyone ever seen one? My friend does it all the time and is very OP.
Jungle: I am not a very good jungle at all but one of my irl friends is and he mains Amumu and Nocturne in the jungle and is quite effective with both.
Top: Darius is almost always permabanned because of being so OP, but if you ever get a chance to play him, go for it. Another top player that I would recommend but is hard to master and has some hard counters is Fiora. I RARELY see a Fiora in PVP because of her skill cap.

As always, these are my oppinions, so you do not have to listen to me. This is a suggestion, not a commandment. I am only level 29 so I don't play in ranked just yet.

Thanks to Lacorpse
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide