Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Wuju....Like to learn?

Creator: cutter May 3, 2012 3:40pm
cutter
<Member>
cutter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 3:40pm | Report
Because I'm willing to teach anyone who is.
I can teach a little bit of everything, but not in the literal sense (and I'm a horrid jungler), so contact me and ask if you need help in any field. I am best at AP Yi, Nunu, AD Tristana, and I'm getting back into the swing of Malphite (though I highly suggest you don't take my advise on him, because my build is pretty unorthodox for the role I play him, and you will get some pretty odd looks when you complain about the other team doing what your team thought you wanted.)
I will not lie, there are a lot of champions that I don't know about. I'll try my best to help you with any champion, but just remember that I haven't played every champion to mastery yet. I also cannot teach you how to jungle, because I suck at jungling.
To contact me send me a PM here, or post a comment on my stream ( http://www.own3d.tv/live/302030 if link doesn't work, Necro slicer is it's name) when its up, as I try to regularly check that when I'm not in a game. Also, I was hoping to broadcast me teaching my friends (and other people if they want) on there as well.
We were given two ears to listen to others, one mouth to ask question, and two eyes to see the answers for ourselves. Those questions you ask are useless though without another to answer, and you must answer others if you are to expect them to impart the same kindness to you. Be truthful in your answers, then know that one speaks the truth; and be never afraid to test the answers of others so that you may know of more. And most importantly, always be kind to your fellow man, no matter their origin, their company or their creed; because kindness gives hope, not only to those you show kindness for, not only to one's own self, but to the world; and hope can nurture, redeem, or even save the lives of many.
-Cutter's personal motto

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide