Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Xin Zhao help

Creator: elodius February 9, 2011 10:30am
5 posts - page 1 of 1
elodius
<Member>
elodius's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 10:30am | Report
I'm still new to the game, I understand most of it but my issue is I don't know what lane to pick in rift. I know Xin is a ganking class somewhat and carry but I have a hard time knowing what to do, what his strengths are and when to move. If I can't push the enemy back due to range what should I do? seems I get nailed by ranged a LOT and when there is range+assassin/dps or whathaveyou I just get slowed and ate in 3 seconds if that. Should I maybe jungle a bit and get a few levels and just gank or what?

Anyone that can help me out it would be appreciated
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 12:42pm | Report
Xin is an extremely strong solo and dual laner. I would recommend either a solo top lane or a duo lane bottom with a strong support champion. Janna is great with him. So is Taric.

You shouldn't be actively attacking, but you should be constantly zoning enemies with the threat of your charge-->Three Talon Strike combo. Especially with a good support, your damage and survivability are both so high that you can easily create a zone of influence and out-lane your enemies.
elodius
<Member>
elodius's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 1:46pm | Report
thanks for the info
elodius
<Member>
elodius's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 1:55pm | Report
oh, im lv 14, does the solo matches set you up with the same level of players or is it random?
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 1:56pm | Report
Same level of players :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide