Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Zhonya's Ring... How to get it?

Creator: Lddr June 11, 2011 4:02pm
1 2
Lddr
<Member>
Lddr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 4:02pm | Report
Hello, I was looking on a guide on mobafire and they said i had to buy the Zhonya's Ring But where can u find it in the store ? Please reply ty :)
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 4:04pm | Report
The Zhonya's Ring was too good of an item so it was split into 2 items: Rabadon's Deathcap and Zhonya's Hourglass. Unfortunately you found an obvious problem with Mobafire that has been discussed recently... old guides not being updated.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
Blydden
<Member>
Blydden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 4:07pm | Report
Yeah Zhonya's Ring has been removed from the game. Sorry pal.

Fantastic artwork by Xiaowiriamu & TheNamelessBard!
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 4:36pm | Report
That's not really MOBAFire's fault on the old guides. Its the authors fault for not keeping things updated.
As said it has been removed from the game, but that item and others are still on the sight for nostalgia value as stated by Jebus McAzn I believe.
DocSmoothJew
<Member>
DocSmoothJew's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 4:50pm | Report
What Ya1232 said. Would a system where guides drop down the list a bit when they haven't been updated in 'x' amount of time be useful? Or maybe some scripting to check guides for things as blatant as Zonya's Ring still being in them? The latter seems like it'd be more of a headache.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 4:51pm | Report
We have that first system implemented. Guides that haven't been updated in 2 months should be auto-archived.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 4:57pm | Report
Ya1232 wrote:

That's not really MOBAFire's fault on the old guides. Its the authors fault for not keeping things updated.
As said it has been removed from the game, but that item and others are still on the sight for nostalgia value as stated by Jebus McAzn I believe.

It's even considered to be a fault of Mobafire, because those Zhonya's Ring guides and Innervating Locket guides are still top rated because of how the rating system works.

We have that first system implemented. Guides that haven't been updated in 2 months should be auto-archived.

Ooh :D shiny.
Tri lane for life.
DocSmoothJew
<Member>
DocSmoothJew's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 5:02pm | Report
Good to know! Thanks Jebus.
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 9:05am | Report
Ya1232 wrote:

Sorry. I did not mean to imply that Mobafire is at fault here. I meant that one of the problems with using the Mobafire site is that you have so many guides that have not been updated in forever and you have to sift through them to find the useful ones.

But that is apparently getting fixed too. Nice.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 12:37pm | Report

Sorry. I did not mean to imply that Mobafire is at fault here. I meant that one of the problems with using the Mobafire site is that you have so many guides that have not been updated in forever and you have to sift through them to find the useful ones.

But that is apparently getting fixed too. Nice.

Fair enough.
Site is still kinda sorta in a way newish and is good that people are going to forums and asking about things like this. Gets the site cleaned up much much faster.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide