Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Champion & Skin Sale: Freljordarod

Creator: Wayne3100 May 13, 2013 9:23am
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 9:23am | Report

Champion & Skin Sale: Freljordarod

Posted by Sejuani on Mon, 05/13/2013 - 13:57

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Summoners, the race begins! Champions the world over have assembled in our frozen domain to compete in the Freljordarod, a thousand-mile journey across the harshest regions of Runeterra. I'm Darkrider Sejuani , and I intend to win. 487 RP

My toughest competition will be Freljord Ashe . What she lacks in speed she more than makes up for with her scouting. Bristle has been trained to trample the Frost Archer if she comes close. 260 RP

Warrior Princess Sivir makes some serious tracks in the tundra. No doubt she'll be on the hunt for stragglers to remove them from the race. Thankfully, I never straggle. 260 RP

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Katarina, the fool. The tundra's no place for her. She might make minced meat out of champions on the fields, but here I reign supreme. She won't make it a mile. 395 RP

Now here's an entrant I'd never have expected – Dr. Mundo assured the rest of the competitors that running in the race was a lifelong ambition. I truly hope that goal doesn't involve first place. 292 RP

A late entry! Hecarim will be a problem in the straights. No matter – my command of the cold will stop him in his tracks. To which Zaunite glue factory am I shipping this carcass? 487 RP

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The Freljordarod lasts from May 14 to May 17. After that, I shall be declared the race's winner and you'll know the true ferocity of the Winter's Claw!

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 10:26am | Report
Heca on sale again, oh noes
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
LiLStormcloaK
<Member>
LiLStormcloaK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 7:57pm | Report
Damn I bought the Ashe skin when it was on sale earlier for like 400.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 1:12am | Report
Wasn't this Ashe skin on sale not long ago?
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 1:30am | Report
It was 20% off during the end of April in one of Ashe's free weeks (see here).

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide