Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Champion & Skin Sale: Siren's Call

Creator: Mowen March 7, 2013 3:05pm
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2013 3:05pm | Report

Champion & Skin Sale: Siren's Call

Posted by Cassiopeia on Thu, 03/07/2013 - 19:48

Footssssssteps… little splashes in the water… yesssssss… come to meee…

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hear my entrancing call! I am Siren Cassiopeia , and my haunting song compels would be champions to end my rampage across Summoner’s Rift. They cannot resist the temptation… it would be an easy kill, would it not? I’m here all alone in the river, sitting... waiting beside the brush… 487 RP

Little do they know that Viscero Xin Zhao stands guard in the brush beside me. Just a bit closer… they do not know the pain that awaits them. 487 RP

Poised to fire when the battle gets heated, Full Metal Jayce lies in wait, Mercury Cannon primed and ready. While my torment comes from poisons, it is good having him provide covering fire if our ruse fails. 487 RP

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Vayne knows our plan, yet she stays near the bottom lane concentrating on encroaching minions. Fool! The plan is set and the pieces are moving, yet you gallivant about. Come surprise our foes and reap the rewards of our impending kills. 440 RP

Tearing through the jungle, Skarner moves into position. If our enemies try to run, he will bring them back into my warm embrace. 487 RP

Here they come! Xin Zhao leaps from the brush, shredding each champion that steps into our kill zone. The trap has been sprung - our foolish prey is caught! 395 RP

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The mists of poison disperse to reveal my catch. Only a triple kill? It will do. Take advantage of our advantage and pick up these champions half off from March 8 to March 11. In the meantime, hush. More brave champions approach... and I’ve yet to be slain...

Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2013 10:28pm | Report
Hmm. Nothing in store for me.
raabemaster
<Video Contributor>
raabemaster's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2013 5:09pm | Report
Xin skin looks nice since i didn't get the one for Chinese new years
ZeroSoulreaver
<Member>
ZeroSoulreaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 6:38am | Report
Chinese new year skins haven't gone anywhere.

That Siren Cass is nice...but I don't have her and don't really want her.

-I'll ADC you l8er-
For Demacia
<Member>
For Demacia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 7:54am | Report
Well its way better then all the other cass skins lol, so far the only nice one of her.
League of Legends merchandise, tips, hits, news and tricks and many more on www.Fordemacia.com
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 12:33pm | Report
Would've bought FM Jayce if I ever played him.
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 4:38pm | Report
Why did I refund Cass .-.

Click above to check out my blog, it's full of art and the latest League news!
bitpik
<Member>
bitpik's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 6:17pm | Report
That Cassio splash art is so beautiful
I was born nude but now i am dude

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide