Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Featured Content - January 7th

Creator: Hades4u January 7, 2022 1:53am
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2022 1:53am | Report

Hey everyone! 😊

Every week the admins and scouts will pick different pieces of content to be featured on the front page and to receive a small token of appreciation from us for their activity and contribution. Anyone can get featured for their guides, TFT team comps, tier lists and basically any kind of contribution!

Keep creating amazing content and we will be happy to feature you in one of our next posts!

Author: @ Lynter
Climb the ranks in the new season with Katarina by following Lynter's top rated guide! Find different builds to follow and tips on anything you could be looking for. Looking to learn more about which runes are the best? Check out the Runes chapter! Are you having a difficult time against a specific champion? No fear, there's a chapter dedicated to matchups. Give the guide a read and start the new season on the right footing!

Author: @ ChannelDoyle
Spice up your TFT experience by trying out ChannelDoyle's S-Tier Sniper/Enforcer team comp! Learn which champions to get and how to properly position and itemize them for the most effective results on the battlefield! The author also suggested the optimal augments to go for if you get the chance, and also different ways to go in the late game.

Thank you for checking out this week's MOBAFire Featured Content. Stay tuned every Friday for more and keep sharing amazing content! 🔥
Lynter
<Member>
Lynter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2022 3:41pm | Report
OMFG. Thank you so much. This motivates me to do even better.
I love you guys. I'm now like.. *THEY KNOW I EXIST* :3 ><
ChannelDoyle
<Member>
ChannelDoyle's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2022 8:20pm | Report
Thank you very much! I hope people enjoy the guide, it has been very effective for me.
Vaporizz
<Member>
Vaporizz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2022 4:23am | Report
Congrats!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide