Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Weekly Challenge #100 - The Final...

Creator: Hades4u August 30, 2021 1:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2021 1:44am | Report

Hey everyone, we're excited to announce our final MOBAFire Weekly Challenge! As we are looking into new and exciting types of community events to try out, the weekly challenges will have to finally come to an end after 100 weeks and more than 1000 prizes sent. The number of winners has been doubled to celebrate all the previous weekly challenges. Thank you everyone for taking part in the challenges and good luck! 🏆

More information on the final weekly challenge and how to participate can be found below.

Weekly Challenge - The Final Challenge!
Beat the final challenge by winning matches in Ranked, ARAM and One For All in a row for the chance to be one of the 20 winners!

You're free to attempt this challenge in any 5 vs 5 match against players using any champion. Remember to focus on the Nexus though, winning the match is the ultimate goal while our challenges are a fun bonus! ;)

There will be 20 winners chosen randomly from all the eligible participants that will receive a 1380 RP Code each.

Only matches that have been played during this week (Monday, 30th - Sunday, 5th PST) and have beat the challenge are eligible.

Clarification: You must win 3 matches in a row. One match of Ranked, one of ARAM and one of One For All (example). All the 3 matches must be played during this week. The matches can be won in any order. Good luck and have fun! :)

How To Participate
  1. You must have a MOBAFire account to be able to participate. Don't have an account? You can create one here.
  2. Play this week and try to beat the Weekly Challenge - Win matches in Ranked, ARAM and One For All in a row!
  3. Browse your match history and look for the matches where you beat the challenge.
    Instructions: League of Legends Client > Profile > Match History
  4. Take a screenshot of the Match History and make sure the 3 matches are visible. (example)

The following information must be visible in the screenshot:
    • Summoner name and level (top right & scoreboard)
    • Match dates and game modes
  5. Upload the screenshot to imgur and post the link in this thread. You can only submit 1 match!
    Note: You can link the album or the direct image link.
  6. That's it! Winners will be announced together with the next Weekly Challenge post and will receive an email to claim their prize!
    Note: The winners' League of Legends accounts must be in good standing in order to claim their prizes (e.g. not banned).

Previous Challenge Winners!
We would like to congratulate the winners of last week's challenge! Make sure to check your emails and claim your sweet RP! :)

We wish you good luck and we're excited to hear your thoughts on our Weekly Challenges!

Screenshot Methods:
  • Use the "Print Screen" button from the top right side of your keyboard and "Paste" in Paint.
  • Use Snipping Tool (available by default on Windows).
  • Use GeForce Experience, Lightshot, OBS or other tools to take screenshots easily.
PaperParasol
<Member>
PaperParasol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2021 7:43am | Report
Does it count if its ranked flex?
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2021 7:45am | Report
Hey @ PaperParasol! Any Ranked match will count for the Ranked requirement. :)
Zepyhr
<Member>
Zepyhr's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2021 8:59am | Report
This is the most RNG challenge so far. Sounds like a nightmare.
Had0uken078
<Member>
Had0uken078's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2021 9:13am | Report
aWhiner
<Member>
aWhiner's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2021 9:13am | Report
https://imgur.com/a/Pqk74by in a different order, does it count?
SlainByFrog
<Member>
SlainByFrog's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2021 9:17am | Report
Kazumo
<Member>
Kazumo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2021 9:26am | Report
aWhiner wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/Pqk74by in a different order, does it count?

It's even mentioned in the rules that the order is not relevant.

Edit: Here's my entry as well. Good luck everyone and farewell, weekly challenge! You will definitely be missed.
RezoMonthix
<Member>
RezoMonthix's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2021 11:03am | Report
https://imgur.com/a/C8WNY6M

Good luck to everyone.
ivern11
<Member>
ivern11's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2021 11:33am | Report
https://i.imgur.com/War6NwH.png
I can't belive i queued up for ranked. I skipped challanges that requiered ranked before. Guess I felt the need to participate in the last one. I'll miss the weekly challanges. They wre quite fun.
"Lord Grompulous Kevin Ribbitton of Croaksworth. I am at your service, my liege."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide