Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 26, 2020 7:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 18
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 7:44am | Report

Hey everyone and welcome to our Special Halloween Giveaway! 🎃

Our favourite spooky holiday is finally here and there's no better way to celebrate together than sharing stories and creations, and of course, receiving sweets! Not sweets in our case as we're all over the world and shipping would be tricky, but we've got some RP that's just as sweet for you to enjoy (and it's calories free)!

Some of us don't celebrate Halloween at all and others cannot because of everything that's been going on this year. That won't stop us from having fun together as a community and enjoying ourselves, as it's a great part of the year that everyone should have the chance to enjoy.

Find out below how to take part in the event, and remember, there is always a reason to celebrate! :)

Spooky Scary Rewards!

We don't want to keep you distracted from your inspiration so we'll be quick about the prizes. There will be 20 winners that will receive a $10 RP Code each. In addition, their replies will be featured on the front page in the winners announcement post.

To spice things up, the winners won't be randomly picked for this event. All the entries will be checked by the MOBAFire Team and we will pick our favourite ones. Before the panic sets in, we will pick the ones that we've enjoyed the most, not the longest or the fanciest or anything like that. It's important to have fun while sharing your stories and creations and we will as well! :)

If you're not a fan of writing and you prefer sharing your inner artistry, we would also like to see your own Halloween drawings and pumpkin carvings. You create them... and they'll tell their own stories!

We're not done yet - everyone who takes part in the event will receive a special Halloween Pumpkin badge! Take part now and add it to your collection, or lose it for all eternity! *dramatic sound effect.mp3*

Now The Fun Part!
Pick your favourite and reply to this post until the 1st of November at 23:59 PM PST. 🕒

Share a fun Halloween story - If you have memory of a fun occurrence during past Halloween celebrations, we would like to read about it! Can be a real life story or something that happened during an in-game Halloween event, it's up to you to share your favourite one! Make sure it's your own story or this ghost 👻 won't be as friendly as it looks!

Tell us about your favourite Halloween candy - Everyone has a candy of choice that always brightens the gloomiest of days! Tell us about your favourite one and why it's so good and find out if anyone shares the same feeling. Can be the one you'd like to receive while trick or treating, or simply the one you enjoy the most. Any licorice fans? 🍭

Share your favourite scary movie - The best time of the year to enjoy scary movies together. We've seen plenty of them but we'd like to add more to our watchlist, and your recommendations might do the trick. Tell us about your favourite movie, but please avoid the spooky spoilers, and see if you'll find other fans of the same movie! If you prefer TV series or YouTube videos instead, feel free to also tell us about those! Anything that's scary goes. 🎬

Create a Halloween drawing - Over the years we've witnessed many aspiring artists in our community and we want to give them the chance to join the event using their creations. Create a Halloween themed drawing, include your MOBAFire username and signature and share it here for everyone to marvel at! 🎨

Share a picture of your Halloween pumpkin carving - What's Halloween without carved pumpkins? Well, not Halloween. Since October started, we've seen so many great pumpkins already and we're curious about our community's carving skills. Show us your pumpkin joined by your MOBAFire username on a piece of paper and let us get spooked! 😱

Thank you all for being here and we're very excited to see your replies! Please let us know what you think about this community event and our Halloween themed changes, we have more cool ideas planned for you. :)
Tychondrious
<Member>
Tychondrious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:14am | Report
Obviously the best Halloween candy out there is Candy Corn. I don't care what anybody says it absolutely schlapps!
zoli2351
<Member>
zoli2351's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:20am | Report
my favorite halloween movie 'the scream', or 'halloween' so yea, i know i don't win, but that cult movies are the best
PAPAM09
<Member>
PAPAM09's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:21am | Report
In my opinion chocolate is always good, especially at Halloween ( i almost Like all kinds of chocolate but i really Love huge White Kit Kat Bars ;)
SHR3Y4N
<Member>
SHR3Y4N's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:28am | Report
I know it's kinda generic but Kit Kats, in my opinion, are the perfect Halloween treat! I remember that one of my neighbours just left this massive bowl of them outside for Halloween, and as it was a small, gated community, it meant that me and my friends got to help ourselves on the goodies!
TheInkKingLoL
<Member>
TheInkKingLoL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:35am | Report
It's not really a scary movie but one of my favorite movies for this time of year has always been "The Witches" and I was overjoyed to see that HBO Max is streaming a new version of it.

I also like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, definitely my favorite candy of all time.
"We tend to get mad at the ones that call us out but the fact is we need someone that'll be honest when we fly off the handle"
-NF
#LOST #CLOUDS
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:38am | Report
My favourite scary movie has to be The Head Hunter. It's a fantasy horror film which centers on the main character, who works as a bounty hunter for a local kingdom, all the while he awaits the eventual return of the creature responsible for the murder of his daughter.

While it definitely fits the category of a medieval fantasy movie with bloody violence and horror. It still has a stunning visual storytelling which makes it a must watch if you're really into the horror genre to be honest.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Exaliburr
<Member>
Exaliburr's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:45am | Report
Personally, I think the movie It (and its sequel, It Chapter Two as well) is definitely one of my faves and generally one of the best horrifying movies of all time! Humorous yet absolutely frightening. You gotta admit, you wouldn't want to wake up to the sight of a Pennywise with a million rows of sharp teeth staring deep into your soul, more than ready to chomp your head off. :')

[ Edit:- Love this event by the by! Like, regardless of it being a giveaway, I think it does a great job of bringing us all together and I really enjoy reading the variety of different opinions of everyone else participating as well! ]
skrapy35
<Member>
skrapy35's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:52am | Report
gg
RushianSan
<Member>
RushianSan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:54am | Report
My favourite scary movie has to be Thirteen Ghosts, this movie is really scary !!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 18

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide