Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 26, 2020 7:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DddyAwsmSauce
<Member>
DddyAwsmSauce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 7:59pm | Report
Scary movies:

The Strangers (2008) is one of the scariest movies in my opinion.
It has nothing to do with ghosts or supernatural events- it's rather about a couple who were targetted by a family of pyschopathic masked killers (wife, husband, and a child).
Somehwere in rural US, they get targeted by these serial killers who tactially try to capture and murder them.
What I found most scary- is these things actually happen.
The terror of a couple trying to escape from the killers is very real and I can empasize with the victims.
On a side note, there is a sequal, The Strangers: Prey at Night (2018).
Just like many other sequals, this one's not as good.

For ghost/supernatual movies, the Japanese version of The Ring (Ringu) is a classic horror.
And their sequals actually goes behind the science of the horror and transitions to Sci-Fi... very interesting.
7grzyb
<Member>
7grzyb's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:08pm | Report
I think that my favorite Halloween candy is those strawberry hard candies with the gel inside, there's just something so nostalgic about them that makes them great, and the fact that I'm not sure what they're called is a little sad, but also adds to the mystery of them, since as a child I never knew how to get more, i just had to wait till Halloween to get some. Licorice is yucky.
ExplodionOfCharm
<Member>
ExplodionOfCharm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 8:27pm | Report
Favorite candy is white chocolate... by far, I will take it over any other kind of candy/sweet any day. There's one brand where I live that produces an aerated white chocolate bar that is delicious.
XXXREN0
<Member>
XXXREN0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 11:13pm | Report
I love Sinister as halloween movie, i know, there is no halloween tematics but I often watch on halloween Sinister :)
AS candy I love dark chocolate in any form <3
Bouhhsolene
<Member>
Bouhhsolene's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 12:43am | Report
The few times I had candy for Halloween, my favorite was lolipops, maybe cuz I already like it besides Halloween !
UwU
Bayuki8
<Member>
Bayuki8's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 1:01am | Report
I think one of the best "scary" movies is martyrs :) Watch it if you not already did :D
Quadellem
<Member>
Quadellem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 2:46am | Report
Ghosts
In one small village there lived an English family who did not like to traditionally celebrate Halloween. Once, on the eve of All Saints' Day, a delicious dinner was prepared and everyone gathered at the table, when suddenly they heard a frightening exclamation in the courtyard - uuuiiiaaaa! Seized by wild horror, they saw a ghost outside the window, which was slowly approaching to their house. In fear, everyone ran out the back door and rushed to the neighbors. After recovering after a while, the family decided to return to their home. Upon entering the living room, people found that they had eaten literally all the sweets prepared for dinner, while at the table were three happy little boys with white sheets in their hands!

About my favourite scary movie, I think it's The Killing of a Sacred Deer, an
art house movie, which tells about a mystic story of killing your family member. It's not the horror film, but psychological thriller with some scary moments and beautiful actors, and a magnificent soubdtrack.
AKScorched
<Member>
AKScorched's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 3:57am | Report
Here's a clay model of a creature called Critterhaul that I made for this event!
I'll also add a story of it right here if you wanna read it! Hope you like it:
"A monster from a horror story. A monster only a child would believe in. That is something it takes advantage of. If you're unlucky enough to be a stranger in the middle of a specific empty street shouting Who's there? Then you'd best be ready to experience the following: First a chill behind your back. Then a lethal wound from a sharp pickaxe. Next a terrifying sight of a creature with visible faces of souls trying to escape from its body, crying for help. And finally, it absorbs you into its body, where you're left screaming in agony along with the others. The only voice other than them you hear are the voices of new victims shouting Who's there? In the middle of nowhere..."
Goldyrn
<Member>
Goldyrn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 3:59am | Report
so I choose to write a story :

so my birthday was on Halloween day . every year I would celebrate with my friends and family . it was fun cause we go out to get some candy then party at my parents house . but in 2017 this was not the case . it seemed like a different halloween . there was no party and 3 of my friends were sick and couldn't come . my parents too had to go to another state to do something it was fun but not as fun as the other ones . there were this house in the neighborhood that was empty for a long time during my time in the neighborhood which is 12 years . I never saw anyone go near this house . people thought that it was haunted by a ghost or something . so 2017 we decided to try and enter this house during our trick or treat run . it was strange cause every year I would suggest that we go there but all of my friends said no . carefully we 4 entered the house . dirt was everywhere . and suddenly the door closed behind us . we tried to open it but we couldn't . then came the voices it said "the only way out of the house is by jumping from the second floor window but be careful there are obstacles in the way . we searched for the stairs and went up there was a long path infant of us I went first cause my friends were scared to move . then someone but a bag on my head from behind and carried me to a room where my family and all of my friends were waiting to surprise me . they all were preparing the house to throw a party there for me . it felt good that they didn't forgot about my birthday . and this is why I love my family and friends cause they never forget and we always help each other .
Mr38i3
<Member>
Mr38i3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 4:51am | Report
My favorite movie in Halloween is probably Friday the 13th although its not a Halloween based movie but its nice to watch it during that time of the year. Also I would recommend is Scary Movie 1 till 5
Moreover I would recommend some movies such as the conjuring, Anabelle, The Nun. Watch them with your friends. You wont regret it!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide