Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 26, 2020 7:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

ak521
<Brawler>
ak521's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 5:53pm | Report
My favorite candy is a halloween favorite, candy corn. It's small, sweet, and sugary, and just the perfect representation of Halloween in general
CallMeBeater
<Member>
CallMeBeater's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 6:17pm | Report
My favorite movie for halloween is
1 Fantasy Island
2 Ready or Not
3 Pet Sematary
And my favorite candy is a halloween favorite candy corn. It's small, sweet, and sugary, and just the perfect representation of Halloween in general
pqigualaodota
<Member>
pqigualaodota's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 9:00pm | Report
Hostel is a terrifying movie about traveling. I dream to travel abroad, but I wouldn't wish to find myself in a situation like that lol, imagine going out on for a stroll on Amsterdam, to drink or to get to know the place, but instead being kidnapped and tortured just for someone else's amusement. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but it's a really good movie if you enjoy horror and torture. Hostel is a great movie to watch late at night with your friends or with your girlfriend really recommend it.
Lavitann
<Member>
Lavitann's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 9:01pm | Report
My favorite horror movie is Saw, a very smart, captivating and well developed movie, with an engaging plot that deepens with each movie. Bad people that went unpunished by law are caught and forced to pay and be tested, to see if they really deserve the life they live, but in the end it's all about the appreciation of life.
nightmare5345
<Member>
nightmare5345's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 10:29pm | Report
Hi, My favourite lolly has to be licorice. It is so enjoyable and I don't understand why people don't like it. I asked my friends about it and they say that it is so bitter. However, I think that every other lolly is just too sweet. I started to enjoy licorice when I was 7, and now I just can't stop eating it. When I go trick or treating I hope that I will get a lot.

Thanks, MobaFire for fun this challenge and good luck to all those people entering.
MMinty
<Member>
MMinty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 10:38pm | Report
I used to love scary movies. I would watch them every evening after I got home, they would fascinate me and make me wonder if they were really true. However, there are a select few movies that I truly enjoy as they show many scary and funny scenes. My most memorable movie would probably have to be Goosebumps. I enjoyed this movie as it combined horror with elements of humour and cringe. There were parts in the movie which left me on the edge of my seat and the cliff hanger at the end captivated me to watch the second part. In general, this film means a lot to me in terms of enjoyment.

Thankyou Mobafire, for reminding me of these precious moments in my life. And I wish for the best of luck to all the participants entering.
RandomPerson
<Member>
RandomPerson's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 11:59pm | Report
This is my Halloween short story that I wrote. I'm an avid writer and thought this was a good opportunity to practice my writing skills, especially in the horror genre. Good Luck To All and have a Happy Halloween!

Noises at night time are the worst. They approach you out of pitch darkness and grab you by the neck. They are the ones that creep under the bedroom door. Don’t do that. Stop it. Annie pressed her hands against her forehead. Don’t. You’re too old to be afraid of the dark. Too grown-up. Eight years and seven months. Not like Daisy, her younger sister, who was tucked away in the comfort of her parents at the far end of the corridor. Still, the noises lept at her. Sounds which were soft and secretive. A faint whisper cut short. Her mother’s urgent and quick steps along the corridor. Other sounds that didn’t quite belong, that crept in the shadows, the light ringing of a bell, the tapping of a pen. Annie disliked the darkness, the atmosphere would become so heavy at night and the weight on her lungs became so heavy that she had to pummel them for them to operate. She raised her knees towards her chin and wrapped her arms around her delicate arms around them, hugging her nightdress – the one with the light blue ribbons – close against her skin. Under her bed cover, she was cold. It came again, the same noise that had roused her from her sleep, a light cry that made the 15 red hairs lift from upon the back of her neck. She threw away the cover and jumped out of bed. Her heart pounded upon her ribs as she heaved her way across the dark, parting it with her fingers till she reached the door of her bedroom. She grabbed its wooden knob and turned. Nothing happened. She tried again. Nothing. It was locked. Why would her dad lock the door? Why would her mum agree? Fear, brittle and sharp, pushed against her chest. She kneeled on the ground and switched to her side against the wooden panels till her eye was glued to the tither of light, but she could see nothing except for the slight carpet on the other side. Again the whimper echoed down the hallway, followed by a high-pitched frightened scream. Anger seized her and she jumped to her feet, pounding her tightened fist on the door. .“Daisy!” she screamed. Abruptly the light flicked off. Silence oily and thick, flooded the house.“Daisy!” Annie shrieked. “Daisy!”. She pounded on the door. “Let me out” Nothing but pitch darkness. “Mummy!” Nothing but silence. She glued her ears to the door, holding her breath and listening so hard that her ears pained. Suddenly, she caught a noise, a familiar click. It was the door at the front of the house drawing to a gradual close.
PPancake
<Member>
PPancake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 1:07am | Report
We don’t celebrate Halloween much here in Australia, the celebrations are rather lacklustre along with the number of houses participating in trick-or-treating. In the rare cases where the houses do have candy, the chances of them having candy corn, my favourite candy, (which isn’t sold here in Australia) is practically impossible. I had my first taste of this treat when I visited the states during Halloween a couple of years ago, there was this something about the cloying sweetness, the perfect balance between rich and something more nuanced. The nuttiness, remnants of marzipan, finished with the warm hint of creamy vanilla, and the distinct texture, a crumbly melt in your mouth feeling which left an impression, unlike any other candy I had tasted before an instant favourite.

You could say my entry, along with my use of english is a bit corny (pun intended). Have a Nice Halloween and Good Luck to everyone who entered.
Personest Man
<Member>
Personest Man's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 6:40am | Report
Here's a picture of my good ol' lady pumpkin before it was accidentally dropped and got smashed. Rest in Peace, Natalie...

pepega teemo
<Member>
pepega teemo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 7:10am | Report
I actually dont like horror movies, but I kinda like Friday 13th. Its just kinda funny to me lol

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide