Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 26, 2020 7:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Thebigboss0910
<Member>
Thebigboss0910's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 7:18am | Report
I like horror movies like "The nun" and "IT1 and 2" I also like horror that I have seen on tv they said it was a true story so I watched it all night <3
LoneDevils
<Member>
LoneDevils's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 7:24am | Report
Do you know the feeling when your out of your mind like your floating in space? when i first felt that on october 31 to be exact when we are playing catch with my friend he hit me in the face with the ball in accident and i felt that feeling when your in space ,when i felt im gonna pass out not really pass out but its like i want to lay in the ground and sleep ,so i limp into the computer shop because there are some chairs there but i dont know why i limped ,but im acting as im shot in the leg then i got to the grills of the window of the computer shop ,when i looked inside my vision got blurred and i saw a lady in the stall of the computer shop guy standing beside him and looking at what is he doing ,then i approached the guy because you can't go inside the stall if your just playing or you want to print then i asked him who is that lady then he simply reply 'your the second one to notice her' i said who?'My mom it is her birthday today and this hour is the same time she was dying at the hospital 3 years ago and the guy said dont tell anyone you see her or she will visit and tell you to keep it a secret ,me as a child i got creep out and told my cousins and my aunt who is the owner of the computer shop my cousins is scared and they are thinking that a ghost latched on to me so when the night came my siblings starts shouting for no reason and im going to go to my parents bedroom to see if they woke up but as i walked i heard a woman' voice said shhh and i thought it was my mom and when i looked they are fast asleep then i noticed my siblings silenced too when i looked back i saw them asleep then i saw a tall woman in the dark but i did not think it is her and think that it is just a jacket then i remember we dont put it outside the cabinet then i fell asleep the next day everyone does not know what im talking about and they do not remember the woman i said then i got back to the guy and he said'I told you' that is my scariest encounter in my life.
AlekeyJr
<Member>
AlekeyJr's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 9:45am | Report
Hello! well, i really dont watch scary movies, because, dah, they scare me a lot hahahaa but there is a "scary" movie that i really love and like! guess what it could be? Its The Nightmare Before Christmas, yeah thats right, a "scary" movie for kids, or thats the main objetive, no?
I really love it, not just for the really cool story, but because of how it was made! it was really a tough movie to make, because, if you didnt know, it is a Stop Motion Movie, like Caroline f.e., This means that every movement or so needed to be made by hand and it was "recorded" picture by picture, this makes it very special. Other thing is that they made like hundreds of different heads with expressions that Jack coudl have, that was just Amazing.
In conclusion, i really dont know if this counts like a participation, but i think that people reading this would probably enjoy or think that how it was filmed was interesting. This is the video where Corridor Crew explains the making of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvzTX02-2VI&t=885s

Hope everyone is having a great time with family and friends! And remember, stay protected, wear mask, clean your hands! Love this community, Saludos desde Guatemala :D
SteveG16
<Member>
SteveG16's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 10:41am | Report
Hello! I'm really happy that I can participate! I rrrreally love Halloween, but unfortunately, my country doesn't celebrate Halloween... But I really feel the spirit, even if it's just me and some friends

I love to draw, so this year Halloween piece.. is this: https://imgur.com/2vBMSw3, I really hope you'll enjoy it. Wish you a Spooky Halloween. Also, watch Over the Garden Wall!
Cowsmoogo
<Member>
Cowsmoogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 11:39am | Report
I don't really like the newer era of 'scary' movies where it is just jump scares (also im just a wimp but lol). My favorite scary movie would probably be Coraline.
DeathiceDX
<Member>
DeathiceDX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 12:52pm | Report
Everything that i write here is a creation of a "Scary Story"
I remember it was the 31st of October, it was like 10:00 a.m and I thinked to myself:"DUDEEE, it's Halloween today isn't it I should prepare for it"and I did, I went to a normal supermarket, bought some materials and I started doing my costume I tought i would make a League champ and it kind of worked, my "Battle Boss Veigar" cosplay actually worked everything that went pretty badly was the staff but I managed to make it alright after some tries.
Some hours pass and my friend Andrew called me:"Hey bro wanna go Trick OR Treat" and I responded:"Aight, when u feeling like u wanna go for it" responding to me:"At 8:00 pm" and so hours pass till we get to the "said" hour and we meet, we talk about what houses we wanna go to and we Trick or Treat them till we see a house near a Forest and we rush for it, a mysterious figure come out of it, it actually was Andrew's Grandmother that came outside, she scared us and we went back to our homes and we see what we go in our "pumpkins", I hoped that i would've gotten the Miraculous Superduperly Pumpkin Flavored Orange Chocobut I didn't see it in my pumpkin, I got sad and went to sleep, while sleeping I had a Nightmare wich was about Andrew's Grandmother, I saw her eating me or looking at me from far with blue lightely red eyes;I get scared a couple of times and so I get back to my sleeping.
I hope u appreciate it!
Betolas9
<Member>
Betolas9's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 2:37pm | Report
My favorite film is INSIDIOUS! Amazing ^^

Good luck all!
Aireszita
<Member>
Aireszita's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 2:42pm | Report
I'm not sure if this can be considered a funny story, but it was certainly a Halloween moment I won't forget!

The first time me and my family decided to carve a pumpkin and leave it on our balcony for the night, I had the great idea to pick my dog up so she could look over to the streets aswell - though my mom had warned me not to.

Not too long after I picked my dog up (a tiny yorkie) she kicked the pumpkin with her back paw and it rolled a little until it fell all the way from our balcony to the ground on the streets! I'm really glad no one was walking by there at that moment... The pumpkin falling on their head would surely have hurt!

Though it wasn't exactly a joyful moment for me because I was really happy with how the pumpkin had turned out, it still made me laugh as I certainly wasn't expecting such an outcome out of it! This happened a few years ago and I still can't get over that cute pumpkin getting such a tragic end.
Zelinioth
<Member>
Zelinioth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 3:28pm | Report
I haven't seen this candy in awhile now, but my favorite was the Almond Joys.
alexandrabulg
<Member>
alexandrabulg's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2020 3:54pm | Report
That's the first time i've ever carved a pumpikn :D
https://imgur.com/kBddyqV
https://imgur.com/zsSAEzy

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide