Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 26, 2020 7:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DjapeFromSerbia
<Member>
DjapeFromSerbia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2020 3:45am | Report
So, my friend and I was playing game where we would shot tennis balls in holes 10m high in abandoned building. The loser would go upstairs pickup the balls and throw them back trough holes. It was all good until once I hit all balls trough holes and we started arguing with eachoter, balls came back while we still on first floor, it was super scary, I immidealty left the building, my friend picked up the balls and left it too. Once we realised it just could be someone else in building we went in front of building and waited for 2hours for someone to appear(nobody did). After some time we got courage to enter the buidling, but as soon as we tried to enter it, huge plank from roof fell in front of us and we just ran away. Next day, when we went to check the building we found really sick pigeon and it died (RIP) in 2 hours after finding him.
We never found out who or what threw balls back to us, and we never entered that buidling again.
#BuffEvelynn
meetori
<Member>
meetori's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2020 6:45am | Report
My favorite scary movie is Paranormal Activity. I still remember watching this movie with my parents as a child on TV on Halloween. There were other scary films that day, but this one I remember the most.
MichaekElderEye
<Member>
MichaekElderEye's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2020 8:04am | Report
I got a short sentence horror story for ya:

"This morning I swore I heard what sounded like something struggling to get out of my basement. Had to shut them up when I heard the police at the door."
Thor42
<Member>
Thor42's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2020 9:53am | Report
Era la notte di Halloween e io ei miei amici abbiamo deciso di fare dolcetto o scherzetto nel suo vecchio quartiere perché avevano caramelle "King size". Avevamo quasi finito l'intero quartiere ed eravamo all'ultimo isolato quando ci siamo avvicinati a quella che sembrava una casa insipida. La porta a zanzariera era stata lasciata chiusa ma la porta principale era aperta rivelando un muro di teste di cervo con sangue che gocciolava giù ... il proprietario della casa è saltato fuori con un fucile falso e ha urlato un omicidio sanguinolento e il gruppo di ragazzi di 17 anni si è quasi incazzato i pantaloni e hanno perso metà di tutte le loro caramelle sul prato del proprietario della testa di cervo. È stato esilarante ripensarci adesso perché pensavamo di essere la BOMBA quando si trattava di paura e orrore.
xClouD13
<Member>
xClouD13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2020 10:27am | Report
What's Halloween without Infernal Amumu?
https://imgur.com/gallery/91PhUgR

Also some different light shots and the process:
https://imgur.com/gallery/9UWetOt
Slaterton
<Member>
Slaterton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2020 12:30pm | Report
A fun (and 100% real) and spooky story for this halloween could have been about my little doggy who passed away. One day at 1.am aprox, I was playing LOL obviously and I went to the kitchen for a little snacky and suddenly I heard a cry from a dog and I was like OMG WTF IS THAT SOUND! My little Candy (the name of my doggy) is dead she can't cry, well, I picked up my snack and left. The spooky part is 1) non other dog was there, no one else was awake at that time and 2)a week aprox after that, my grandma came to my place for a few days and she was having breakfast and suddenly A CRY OF A DOG STARTED TO SOUND! the exact same cry of the little candy, how we buried in our backyard btw.
THIS MAY NOT SOUND SPOOKY AT ALL BUT BELIEVE ME, IT IS. She has this particular crying sound, so I couldn't be any other dog.
So now, I don't go to the kitchen at 1.00 am HAHAHA
CHEERS!
(im not an native English speaker so if there's any gramatical error, please forgive me)
Slaterton
<Member>
Slaterton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2020 12:32pm | Report
My absolute favorite halloween candy are the gummy human parts. OMG DONT KNOW WHY BUT I LOOOOOOVE THEM!
The gummy eyes and fingers omg, I bought many bags for the rest of the year and there's just one left! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
Slaterton
<Member>
Slaterton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2020 12:34pm | Report
The best halloween movie has to be Hocus Pocus, I mean.... don't need any explanation why, its just a classic.
The best spooky halloween serie is Sabrina, the new one from Netflix. ITS JUST SO WELL DONE. Y'all MUST watch it.
Guoblide
<Member>
Guoblide's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2020 2:17pm | Report
https://imgur.com/gallery/UbyBYAm
Here's a picture of my cat inside of a pumpkin!
Hiranniel
<Member>
Hiranniel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2020 4:46pm | Report
I hope that I'm not late to the party :)

https://imgur.com/aHPo7oB

I tried to create something simple, yet telling. In my head it tells a really scarry story. What does it tells you?

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide