Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 26, 2020 7:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Vipdedov
<Member>
Vipdedov's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 6:45am | Report
Man I'm going White Snickers all the way.
Duman
<Member>
Duman's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 7:38am | Report
My favorite candy is choco banana bcs its so refreshing yet so sweet, btw am i the only one who thought it was a real banana inside?
Charbria
<Member>
Charbria's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 9:01am | Report
So during the week i woke up from one of these dreams of this woman with no face DRAGGING ME TO A LAKE. And i really needed to pee.

So basically...

You waked
You walked
And you slept

^ Now repeat over and over for approximately 45 minutes. LOL!
NatsumiNeko
<Member>
NatsumiNeko's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 9:47am | Report
My favorite scary movie is the first "Poltergeist" (1082)
Since I was a kid, I loved to watch this movie so much <3

I love also "The nightmare before christmas" Movie, if it has to be a child proof film :)
DatKawaiiBunny
<Member>
DatKawaiiBunny's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 10:24am | Report
My mom and I have had many fun Halloweens, so it's hard to pick! I would have to say this one time when we went to the Halloween party at the zoo.

We were hitting all the trick or treat stations that have peanut butter cups. There was a big crowd that was just standing there. My mom being assertive just walks through. I, of course follow her. As soon as she pasted through the crowd, I realized why everyone was standing around for. There were performers square dancing. My dear mom is just walking through the square dance not realizing that there's a performance! I was going to go around the crowd, but I knew that my mom would worry where I was soooo I too just ran through the square dance! As soon as I met up with her I asked her why did we run through the square dance!? She just thought people were standing around for no reason!

To this day, I still tease her about going through the square dance.
Garkk0l
<Member>
Garkk0l's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 12:43pm | Report
Hello everyone and good luck!

In my opinion, the best horror movie of all time is The Shining. It is an absolute masterpiece, Jack Nicholson had an incredible performance, keeping you on the edge of the seat. It is the kind of movie that haunts even after finishing it. Absolute masterpiece.

My favorite Halloween candies are some eye-shaped jellies filled with sour sauce.
I don't know how they are called, but they have a great taste.

I also have a funny story that happened a few years ago. I went with my friends in the neighborhood, trick-or-treating and we got home with lots of candies. After we returned home, someone knocked at the door. I obviously thought there were some kids at the door, waiting to get candies. In fact, they were kids, but they had no costumes. Instead of asking for candies, they gave us candies! I thought this was hilarious because they were acting like we were the trick-or-treaters, and they were some adults from a house in the neighborhood.
qTAKp
<Member>
qTAKp's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 12:56pm | Report
My favorite halloween candy would have to be Twix. Left or right, I dunno. Don't tell anyone but I think they are the same thing, just a hunch though. I just like it cause the caramel with the crunchy bit, makes it taste and feel better in my mouth. And **** Licorice.
flicknlick aka. Teemoflic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 1:23pm | Report
At Helloween I do a "Scary Movie" Marathon. I dont like Horror Films at all but I like the parodies. xD
Wand17
<Member>
Wand17's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 3:17pm | Report
O massacre da serra elétrica (The Texas Chain Saw Massacre)

It's a movie I've loved since I was a little, I've watched all the sequels and they're all really good. I imagine how it feels going through all of that, it must be really scary. In my country there are different words for chainsaw, and in the adaptation of the title, they used a word commonly used for a chainsaw that needs to be connected on the cable, so there is a big meme about how big was his extension cord, since he ran all over the place after the survivors. But I love this movie, it will always have a special place in my memories <3
YAGRU556
<Member>
YAGRU556's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2020 5:30pm | Report
Really unpopular opinion I'm sure, but the fruit flavored Tootsie Rolls SLAPPED SO HARD

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide