Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 26, 2020 7:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

tsunami619
<Member>
tsunami619's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 5:01am | Report
ty , it is Halloween time !
DrCedro666
<Member>
DrCedro666's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 5:09am | Report
For the last Halloween, my friends and me, were trying some spooky jokes. Our objectevs were kids, our age guys, elders. Everyone was in our trigger. And we tried all sort of joke, from the classical toilet papered-house to a really smart and complicated "***oult". But our thoughts played against us. A guy, or properly a man, stayed still out of my house door. Very scary. So i called a friend to check the guy closer. When he arrived, he was so scared of the Guy, that he was letterally paralized. So i screamed to make the Guy move away or something. Nothing. So i called other friends to help me, but then, lights went off. I freaked out and i started panicing. When the lights turned on The Guy outdoor was gone. It happened two years ago, he never came again. Not yet!
DreadK9
<Member>
DreadK9's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 5:42am | Report
Actually me and a friend of mine used to watch scary movies a lot. We've seen all kind of scary movies but if you watch a horror with a friend, you will never be scared. And i say never! We were laughing all the time when a jumpscare was appearing on the screen. We couldn't control ourselves! We tried to scare ourselves with weird sounds or by turning off all the lights in the house but it wouldn't work. And that's how it ended, with a bunch of laughs. Any kind of horror movie was like watching "Scary Movies" instead xD.
I'm trying to drop God King Darius since my first log in on LoL. It's been a year. And that's it.
PsychoNuggets
<Member>
PsychoNuggets's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 6:09am | Report
Not so much a movie but i recently watched The Haunting of Bly Manor and The Haunting of Hill House.

Usually scary movies are a little too scary for me and I really went out of my comfort zone to watch these scary series. But! it turns out although there were a few scary parts, the series themselves were actually freaking amazing!

So for the past week all i was dreaming of were these faceless people from The Haunting of Bly Manor. Even though they weren't THAT scary for some reason it still freaked me out and i was thinking about it A LOT.

So during the week i woke up from one of these dreams of this woman with no face DRAGGING ME TO A LAKE. And i really needed to pee. So something you need to know is i have a HUGE irrational fear of looking into mirrors at night. call it too many scary movies where there's ALWAYS SOMETHING IN THE DAMN MIRROR.

So i walked downstairs to go the loo and i didn't bother turning on the lights because i was gonna be quick. so I went to wash my hands and for some reason this time i decided to look up at the mirror in front of me.

THERE WAS A FREAKING FACELESS FACE BEHIND ME!!!

Good lord I've never run so fast in my life. My cat, thinking something was after us, darted behind me up the stairs. nearly tripping me in the process. I just sat on my bed for a good 10 minutes feeling my heart race. NAH FAM I'm not going back downstairs again.

So eventually morning comes and I've forgotten about the whole faceless thing and I go to my bathroom. As I'm brushing my teeth i look into the mirror and get ANOTHER heart attack.

THE FACELESS FACE!

But no, i was INFACT, losing my marbles. Because what I thought was a faceless woman was actually a facemask I'd hung over the towels to dry. xD

Ive never felt so silly in my life hahahaha!!

Hope you enjoy my story! xD

User Name : PsychoNuggets
Justpoko
<Member>
Justpoko's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 6:35am | Report
My favorite halloween movie is for sure the Shining, amazing movie and always a thrill to watch !
DerpyWizzard
<Member>
DerpyWizzard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 7:01am | Report
My favorite horror movie is "Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens". This was the first horror movie I ever watched, so it really stays my favorite horror movie. Back in 1920, when the movie released (i wasnt born yet XD), people ran of the cinema, because it was so scary. Now, when we see it, it isn't scary at all, because we have seen scarier movies, and the people back then weren't used to these kind of movies. But, the movie itself had a really scary atmosphere.
There is also a Nosferatu Vladimir skin. I want it so badly, but it is a legacy skin TwT. Good luck everyone and have a happy halloween (insert scary pumpkin face >:))

ps: and maybe you know nosferatu from a random Spongebob episode XD

ps 2: ok so i just saw that nosferatu vladimir is on sale now, I would be so happy if i win omg
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 7:08am | Report
I agree with you @ PsychoNuggets, these two series have been amazing, got about 2 more episodes to finish The Haunting of Bly Manor and I'm on the edge on how it's going to end!

That's a great story too x) I also tend to overthink scary stuff a lot, especially at night, but I guess it's normal. 😂
Gxxllx
<Member>
Gxxllx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 8:41am | Report
My favorites horror movies are:
- The Shining (mythic) xd
- Hereditary
- Insidious 1 and 2
tsunami619
<Member>
tsunami619's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 10:18am | Report
soo guys happy halloween , about my best scary halloween movie , it is talk about it self
( Halloween ) that's it simply 1 of the best movies out there .
relay400
<Member>
relay400's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2020 10:41am | Report
Twix is great for a few reasons:
1) It's not ridiculously sugary, so you can eat it without feeling too terrible, unlike some fruit candies.
2) It makes for a great username, since you can have a Left Twix, and another player called Right Twix, Middle Twix, etc.

Kit Kat is great also for the same as 1), but also you can find different flavors in different colors, which means you can essentially make big mosaics with them

Dark Chocolate is also good for your health (occasionally, of course) https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/7-health-benefits-dark-chocolate#:~:text=Dark%20chocolate%20may%20also%20improve,elderly%20people%20with%20mental%20impairment.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide