Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 26, 2020 7:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

RanDomGuY060
<Member>
RanDomGuY060's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2020 8:44am | Report
We dont have halloween here it just looks cool thats why i want it.
im afraid not
<Member>
im afraid not's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2020 10:03am | Report
my favourite scary movie is scary movie lol because this movie perhaps the greatest bad movie of all time, the existence of this movie shows God's infinite mercy, because anything less than that would destroy this movie. However, it is stupidly funny, and gets even better with friends, because this movie knows no bounds.
elvon889
<Member>
elvon889's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2020 11:05am | Report
my favourite scary movie is my girlfriend. because she gives me nightmares at night. because she took my computer away from me ;(
TheLadyMyra
<Member>
TheLadyMyra's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2020 1:42pm | Report
Alright, so I have been told that I have expensive taste... but my all-time favourite candy is Choceur milk chocolate. It's an absolutely amazing chocolate brand located in Berlin that uses Alpine milk for their chocolate bars. I like their normal milk chocolate bars (which are enormous, by the way) and their milk chocolate creme bars. It's smooth and filling and absolutely delicious. If you can find them, I'd HIGHLY suggest splurging a bit and trying them. They're worth it.
"Sadness is easier because it's surrender."
LerraOneLove
<Member>
LerraOneLove's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2020 1:53pm | Report
The scariest movie for me is "Green Elephant". This is old russian trash movie about some intresting personalities in the prison. It has a really deep motif, sence. But amazing camerawork makes every second of watching this film scary and depressive. This is defenitly best film for familie to watch on Halloween. It combines deep sence and black humor, and i think that every parent must show this masterpiece to his or her childrens (especially on halloween).
kuche na islqma
<Member>
kuche na islqma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2020 2:24pm | Report
well..."texas chainsaw massacre", "human centipede", All the "wrong turn" movies and "halloween" are all great. They are all great in my opinion.
AlvaroTz5
<Member>
AlvaroTz5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2020 4:02pm | Report
The scariest serie I have seen so far is ''The Haunting of Hill House''. It is so well written and acted.
Orionxx44
<Member>
Orionxx44's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2020 5:08pm | Report
One of my favorite Halloween movies is "Hocus Pokus". It is fun to watch.
MrFoks18
<Member>
MrFoks18's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2020 6:55pm | Report
In Poland we do not celebrate Halloween, but we have an older tradition. We bring candles and flowers to the graveyard for the close one who we've lost. We pray or pay our respects to them. The trip to the graveyard usually starts after the sundown. It's a kind of night of the dead, similar to the one in Mexico, but without partying, costumes, facepaints and all those skeletons. I don't think that this comment counts as participation, but anyway i wanted to share the information about my country's tradition. So for the participation my Halloween movie is: Hereditary or Midsommar. Very disturbing movies hahaha.
Chokehi
<Member>
Chokehi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2020 9:01pm | Report
One of my favorite scary movies of all time has to be either the conjuring Demon 2015 movie.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide