Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 26, 2020 7:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Tjullip
<Member>
Tjullip's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 9:08am | Report
My favourite Halloween Candy has gotta be Lollipops. They come in all shapes sizes colors and flavors, and it's always delicious !
imStorm3r
<Member>
imStorm3r's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 9:12am | Report
Even to this day I still think that The Exorcist (1973) has to be the scariest movie ever.
If I were to describe 3 things that made me consider this movie being the scariest they have to be:
1. It's based on a real life eveniment;
2. Demonic possession has to be the creepiest thing ever;
3. There's something charming to that old and poor audio quality. It fits perfectly with the demon's voice.
NixLychee
<Member>
NixLychee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 9:32am | Report
I don't really do Halloween anymore, but when I did, I loved Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Something about the salty and the sweet just goes so well together.
CinderTheSnake
<Member>
CinderTheSnake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 9:48am | Report
Scary Story
So I have a nut allergy. One Halloween a few years back I wasn't being careful and I ate a Hershey's chocolate with a nut inside. I immediately spit it out as consuming it could restrict my breathing. I didn't get a reaction but it was definitely the scariest Halloween of my life.
Favorite Movie
I love the conjuring series. This is because I'm not much of a gore person and I live for the chills. The conjuring manages to be eerie and chilling without much gore.
Favorite Candy
Like I said before, I have an allergy to nuts. Therefore my favorite candies are some of the nut free chocolates such as crunch or twix.
Dynecia
<Member>
Dynecia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 9:51am | Report
Watching scary movies like Sinister or The Grudge days before haloween starts is great. We would always go to a theme park and have lots of fun with friends. I miss those old days.
SpartanDumpster
<Member>
SpartanDumpster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 9:51am | Report
One scary movie that still haunts me is the Korean movie "I Saw the Devil". I'll avoid any spoilers, but for the most part, it isn't what you would expect in multiple ways. The only thing I'll say, since it can be obvious from a few minutes in, while the title could make you assume it's a supernatural story, it's more grounded in reality and that title "I Saw the Devil" is applied more figuratively. It's the type of film that could leave you with conflicting emotions, and is undoubtedly disturbing. It being in Korean is a bit of a twisted coincidence, because you can't look away since you need to read the subtitles, unless you can speak and/or understand Korean.

Also, just because I'd like to suggest a more traditionally spooky or scary Halloween movie, I am really fond of the Friday the 13th series. I especially like parts 2 and 3 because Jason isn't written as much of a supernatural being yet, and I do find that a bit more interesting in a horror movie killer or monster. It might be due to that more realistic nature and circumstance with having the villain be a regular person or something you could encounter. I'm reminded now of how my dad has told me that when Jaws came out in theaters, beaches were just empty that whole summer, people he knew that would go to the beach every year didn't go after seeing that movie, but that wouldn't have happened if it was a made up sea creature or a ghost shark or anything else like that. The same applies to those earlier Friday the 13th movies, I could see summer camps having much fewer applicants after those movies came out, because who's to say no crazy guy is hiding out in the woods, ready to murder some unsuspecting, isolated camp counselors. That's scarier as a real world possibility unlike encountering an unkillable monster man.
sashadidntwalk
<Member>
sashadidntwalk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 9:52am | Report
This is so fun! I haven't done Halloween in a few years now but celebrating it like this is more than enough.
I don't know will my entry count but it'll be about my favorite horror movie that comes with a story of what happened while watching it.
So, it was about 4-5 years ago when me and my friends decided to watch a movie called As Above so Below (because me and my 2 other friends have claustrophobia, so we thought it was fitting lol) and it's a really nicely put movie - great story, actors did an alright job, nice twists and the scary atmosphere of the Paris catacombs!
But, mid-way the movie we heard a loud crash outside (keep in mind, it was Halloween night so we didn't think much about it) but suddenly the electricity went out mid way a jumpscare. We freaked out and ran outside to check it out, maybe some kids pranked us or something. But it turns out somebody crashed their car into my house! (luckily, the person or anyone else wasn't hurt)
But yeah, this is both my favorite movie and scariest story from any Halloween night. Sorry that it's pretty long..
Mordekaiser God
<Member>
Mordekaiser God's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 10:15am | Report
Nothing is better than rotten apples and old dry fruits for halloween. Delish!
Blood runs they all run
Dusk44Child
<Member>
Dusk44Child's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 10:30am | Report
Well, talking about scary movies...
I guess one of the most scary movies for me is still Blaire Witch, since the atmosphere there is really creepy and it really makes you uncomfortable.
Also, from my childhood i remember the TV-series called "Are you afraid of darkness?" and it seemed scary as hell those days and even now the main theme from the opening brings goosebumps.

Have fun guys!
EKKOMASTER69
<Member>
EKKOMASTER69's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2020 10:38am | Report
OMG, my favorite candy is Skittles. It’s pretty generic, but i eat Skittles a different way. Basically i take around 2-3 packets of skittles and basically try to fit them all in my mouth snd then eat them as a gigantic mass of pure sugary goodness. It’s truly amazing and advise people who read this to try it out.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide