Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fruxo's Guide Review Service

Creator: Fruxo July 14, 2019 4:37pm
1 2 3 4 5
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2019 4:37pm | Report
Welcome
Hello, I'm Fruxo. I'm an EUW Diamond 1 peak player in Season 13. I know the most when it comes to the Mid & Jungle roles but I have general knowledge of all roles so don't fear if you want a guide reviewed that isn't of these 2 roles. I'm most known for my presence of being an administrator here on MOBAFire whilst also being a strong Xayah & Vi enthusiast.

I won’t claim that I’m some sort of an expert in this game, because I'm really not even close. I’m here to help people in creating and updating their guides to hopefully be able to make them better and that's all there is to it.

My Service
I'll review your guide if you want - But keep in mind, that no guide ever improved massively or naturally with only a few compliments and tips. However, here are some notes about my review service:
  • I'll make my reviews as fair and honest as I possibly can. I’ll give you compliments on parts of your guide that I think are looking good and doesn’t need to change at all, and I’ll criticize parts of the guide that I disagree with in some sort of way unless you tell me otherwise.
  • Even though this is a review, you do not have to follow my advice if you don't want to. At the end of the day it's your guide and you're free to do whatever you want with it, my review is simply only advice and tips to hopefully be of help.
  • I don't really care about spelling/grammar issues as it really doesn't matter. However, I still believe that if you have those things in your guide, to fix them, because I will not. Not being a native english speaker is not an excuse for bad grammar, use a program or find other ways to translate your text for your guide.
  • I personally believe that editing a guide is always an interactive process, and that both readers and guide writers will be able to benefit from having multiple reviews of their guides. If I've already critiqued your guide before, feel free to reply on it with your thoughts & concerns if you have any. Just @ me so that I'll be able to see it! You don't have to reply to my review if you don't want to, but don't fear to reply if you want.
  • I'm not the best reviewer and critic as there are probably others that are even better than me nor am I the best player in this game but, the point of this service is to try the best I can to give you some actual helpful feedback that you can use to improve your guide.
  • I'm only 1 of the active Scouts of MOBAFire and I can only review so many guides at once. If you want to have other scouts review your guide and not just me, feel free to head over and make a review request at the Guide Review Application Thread.

The Rules I Expect You To Follow
  • Have you read Jhoijhoi's Making a Guide tutorial before posting your request? BBCode will help guides to become better. If you're not familiar with it or just don't want to learn it, this guide has finished templates you can use.
  • Try to use the template below when you're requesting a review, it'll make it easier for me.
  • Don't request a review on a newly published guide, I kinda dislike new guides that gets archived a few days after I've finished posting my review.
  • Don't expect reviews to come as soon as possible when you make a request, reviews are time consuming and will take time.
  • I will not review guides that don't have any content within them. Preferably I would be fine reviewing guides that have at least 15k characters worth of content, that way they will be classified as In-Depth and I will have something to work with. I do not review builds.
  • I have the rights to completely deny your request for a review if I so choose.
  • I will only review guides made in English, I don't know much of other languages & I don't want to bother trying to understand them, it won't happen so you can forget the idea of it now.

review request copy & paste template

Final Notes
As a last note, if you found that my review was able to help you in improving your guide, then feel free to throw me a +rep or check out my guides; Whilst I really love helping out other people, it's ultimately those things that motivate me to continue reviewing people's guides. It serves as a small indicator that the time and effort I put into my comments is being recognized and appreciated by others.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2019 12:25pm | Report
Champion: Skarner
Link to Guide: https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/fear-my-sting-jungle-skarner-9-19-545138
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed:

Anything Else That I Should Know: Since my Hecarim guide shares similarities with my Skarner guide, I'll probably be applying the feedback I get to both of the guides.

Special thanks to Jovy for the signature! Check out her shop
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2019 12:38pm | Report
Done! :)
Katasandra
<Lissandra Master>
Katasandra's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2019 3:51am | Report
Champion: None, it's a general guide
Link to guide: https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/a-table-coding-guide-560056
Why I'd like this to be reviewed: My brain probably got fried by tables and I need to know whether the thing actually makes sense and if there are spelling/grammer mistakes :^)
Anything else that I should know: Can't think of anything
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2019 12:35pm | Report
Review Complete!
Holidayuniverse
<Member>
Holidayuniverse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2019 1:43pm | Report
Champion:Kayn
Link to Guide:https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/9-22-kayn-the-child-is-gone-the-killer-will-remain-548177
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed:I want advices in upgrading my guide
Anything Else That I Should Know: I dont think there is something special in my guide
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2019 2:31pm | Report
Champion:Kayn
Link to Guide:https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/9-22-kayn-the-child-is-gone-the-killer-will-remain-548177
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed:I want advices in upgrading my guide
Anything Else That I Should Know: I dont think there is something special in my guide

I'll try and do this one tomorrow, can't at all today if that's fine. @ Holidayuniverse
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
TheBlueImperial
<Veteran>
TheBlueImperial's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2019 5:00pm | Report
Champion: Senna
Link to Guide: https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/senna-the-redeemer-561145
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I'm new to guide-making and would really appreciate some feedback to hear what areas I'm currently lacking in, what I'm missing and if present "too much" of something.
Anything Else That I Should Know: You have a rule against newly published guides, I'm unsure of how "new" something has to be to qualify for that, it's been out since the 6th but I've been putting quite a lot of work into it since with no plan on stopping.
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2019 10:24pm | Report
Champion: Senna
Link to Guide: https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/senna-the-redeemer-561145
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I'm new to guide-making and would really appreciate some feedback to hear what areas I'm currently lacking in, what I'm missing and if present "too much" of something.
Anything Else That I Should Know: You have a rule against newly published guides, I'm unsure of how "new" something has to be to qualify for that, it's been out since the 6th but I've been putting quite a lot of work into it since with no plan on stopping.

I can do yours once patch 9.23 hits considering it's a guide on a new champion & some of your content is still not there since you're waiting for the new patch. Hopefully that's okay. @ TheBlueImperial
TheBlueImperial
<Veteran>
TheBlueImperial's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2019 6:26am | Report
Fruxo wrote:

I can do yours once patch 9.23 hits considering it's a guide on a new champion & some of your content is still not there since you're waiting for the new patch. Hopefully that's okay. @ TheBlueImperial

Sounds good to me, thank you.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide