Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pentakill's Smite and Ignite Album Out Now

Creator: Wayne3100 June 3, 2014 1:31am
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 1:31am | Report
Pentakill's Smite and Ignite Album Out Now
BY PENTAKILL

The time has come. The era of metal has begun. Download the full Smite and Ignite album.

After devastating Runeterra with their ear-splitting riffs and ground-pounding rhythms, the metal monolith that is Pentakill has finally reached our shores.

But Pentakill's not just in your ears, destroying your minds. This patch, we're updating each of the Pentakill skin splashes, sprucing up Pentakill Mordekaiser, Pentakill Sona and Pentakill Karthus' in-game models and introducing a new Pentakill summoner icon in celebration of metal's return. You'll be able to earn the icon by playing a game with any of the Pentakill skins (One For All's not included!), or pick up the icon for 250 RP or 1500 IP from June 3 to June 9 (normally only purchasable with RP).

Either way, crank the volume up to 11 and get your metal hands ready, because it's time to rock out!

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 1:52am | Report
i'm always down for free music.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 2:03am | Report
I think it's a solid album, I think Lightbringer and Deathfire Grasp are the best songs by far but the entire album is enjoyable. Would've paid for this as well.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 4:16am | Report
Anyone feel they missed out on something? They brought out this decent Album, Created new splashart, Updated all the skins visual effects, Made a nice little summoner icon...But didn't make a bundle package that included Karthus, Olaf, Yorick, Mordekaiser and Sona complete with their Pentakill Skins.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 4:21am | Report

Anyone feel they missed out on something? They brought out this decent Album, Created new splashart, Updated all the skins visual effects, Made a nice little summoner icon...But didn't make a bundle package that included Karthus, Olaf, Yorick, Mordekaiser and Sona complete with their Pentakill Skins.

That's odd yes. Maybe they just didn't mention it yet.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 3:22pm | Report

That's odd yes. Maybe they just didn't mention it yet.

It's that. I just checked and it's in the store.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 5:14pm | Report
Yeah I just noticed it too
Slightly annoyed...I brought 4 of them 10 days ago and I can't get some of my RP back :(
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide