*****>mouth>tits>***
fav position: all of the above at the same time
edit: wait, that makes 0 sense
That(it is german but I don't care)
fav position: all of the above at the same time
edit: wait, that makes 0 sense
That(it is german but I don't care)
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
mastrer1000 wrote:
*****>mouth>tits>***
fav position: all of the above at the same time
edit: wait, that makes 0 sense
That(it is german but I don't care)
Bah, JuliensBlog
I need a question, ehm, what about: Do you have a girlfriend/ boyfriend?
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
Why did you make this AMA?
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
mastrer1000 wrote:
because i was bored.
Why where you bored?
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Searz wrote:
Why where you bored?
because i had nothing to do.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.
I AM UNRANKED.
also check out my Ryze guide
You need to log in before commenting.


<Editor>
I AM UNRANKED.