Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Alienware x51

Creator: DR34MK1LL3R July 8, 2013 5:37pm
23 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 5:37pm | Report
I am currently looking for a new pc and I have quite a small budget as I am still in highschool with no job (yet) and I saw the Alienware x51 on the Alienware website and you can get one as low as $600. Is this worth it or should I find another pc that is $80 less but I am not sure how good it works, or should I get something a little more expensive? Thanks for all the replies I get (if any).
Thanks to Lacorpse
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 5:38pm | Report

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 5:40pm | Report
So is that a suggestion? Is this the pc you use? Not sure what to think :/
Thanks to Janitsu
MyRepublic
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 6:17pm | Report
It's a suggestion. If you don't like it look at other asus computers. They're better than alienware and are better.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 7:10pm | Report
Build one
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 7:34pm | Report
Build one
Deadlydave
<Member>
Deadlydave's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 7:42pm | Report
The Alienware X51? You mean this?
If I helped, I would appreciate the +rep
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 7:58pm | Report
LOL dave thats an asus pc in that box XD and have you seen the x51? To the Asus pc comment, I'm not sure if that is the one I am looking for. I am tech savvy, but not hardware savvy. I know how to work machines, not how they work or what they have in them. To the "Build one" comments, I have neither time nor knowledge for that. Also, I really am not sure what PCs are great for LoL. Right now I am playing on an Acer Aspire Laptop rigged up to an acer moniter, my FPS never goes above 35 and can get as low as 2, with sound off, settings ALL on low, and no other programs running besides League. I just need something that never really has a lag spike and has super high FPS, even if I have the settings on high. I normally don't even need them on high, I would just like a little better graphics and more fps, sound, and no spikes. So if anyone knows of a pc as high as $1000 then PLEASE, by all means, let me know.

Thanks to Lacorpse
Deadlydave
<Member>
Deadlydave's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 8:04pm | Report
Alienware x51 just looks cooler. You are overpaying by 300 bucks for the hardware inside. It specs are trash. Any ****py PC however can run League, I am running full high settings on a laptop from 2009 and still getting 60-70 fps
If I helped, I would appreciate the +rep
MyRepublic
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 8:31pm | Report
The pc i posted will run damn near anything. If you want one that really will run anything just find one with slightly better specs, although it jumps in price a lot for a minor improvement.

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide