Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

APB:R (All Points Bulletin : Reloaded)

Creator: drunken0elf August 6, 2012 7:17am
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 7:17am | Report
I used to play APB:R but I gave up my computer was not powerful enough to run the game. I'm getting my comp upgraded today and I'm jumping back into APB as soon as possible.

So I'd like to know if any of you play it. If you do please drop your characters name, faction and server.
IF any of you used to play it (the original APB version before it became reloaded) and don't mind giving me your account I'd gladly take it. I need some of those gun mods I can't afford yet ;D

Heres my character.

Name : Gerilla
Faction : Enforcer
Server : Joker (NA)

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 7:23am | Report
Not rly, the game was one of the usuals "get hyped big-oh gawd it sucks"-games
drunken0elf
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 8:01am | Report
Eh, I really liked it. I got hyped up and when ape **** when it got canceled. Finally got to play it when G1 released the beta. Was buggy and odd but it was in beta so it's k. I played a few months laging and crashing like **** till i gave up on my comp. If I loved it then, I'm gonna love it more now. I keep watching Wasp Inc clan vids and I just keep on loving APB:R.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 12:57pm | Report
The game has some serious net-code issues. Hitboxes are way off and other stuff can get fiddly too.

An MMO with bad net-code is kinda terrible imo.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
drunken0elf
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 4:25am | Report
Searz wrote:

The game has some serious net-code issues. Hitboxes are way off and other stuff can get fiddly too.

An MMO with bad net-code is kinda terrible imo.

Eh, unless you actually like the game then it's not terrible. Another exemple is MAG on the ps3. I still play it and has tons of fun doing so. It's seriously one of the ****tiest engine ever made by man kind for a shooting game but I still love it plenty.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 5:32am | Report
Shooting in shooting games is vital to me. How come it isn't for you? *confuzzled*
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 7:25am | Report
Searz wrote:

Shooting in shooting games is vital to me. How come it isn't for you? *confuzzled*

Because he wouldn't hit the target anyway!
*ba dum tss*

haha

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide