Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best mouse for lol?

Creator: anoovis June 14, 2012 9:57am
39 posts - page 3 of 4
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 6:20pm | Report
It's really smooth. The sides are rubber, so you can play for thousands of hours and the mouse won't get sweaty/sticky. Great for the thumb. The size of the mouse is rather perfect too, fits my hand amazingly well. Side buttons are adjustable depending on thumb size and you can change DPI anytime, anywhere (I feel like a salesman...). 4G dual sensor system means you can pretty much use it anywhere, though you'd still want to use it on a mouse pad so you don't damage the mouse. A lot of people say it's bad and dies really quickly, but I think if you take care of the mouse, it'll last a life time. Anyways, I swapped my Razer Naga for the Razer Imperator and have been loving it ever since.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 6:44pm | Report

It's really smooth. The sides are rubber, so you can play for thousands of hours and the mouse won't get sweaty/sticky.

Like any good mouse? :P

Quoted:
The size of the mouse is rather perfect too, fits my hand amazingly well.

I think my hand size is slightly larger than average. What's yours?
The G400/MX518/G500 are barely big enough to fit my hand.

Quoted:
Side buttons are adjustable depending on thumb size

Care to elaborate?

Quoted:
4G dual sensor system means you can pretty much use it anywhere, though you'd still want to use it on a mouse pad so you don't damage the mouse. A lot of people say it's bad and dies really quickly, but I think if you take care of the mouse, it'll last a life time. Anyways, I swapped my Razer Naga for the Razer Imperator and have been loving it ever since.

The 4G stuff may just be some marketing BS. If they have a good explanation for it I'm all ears though.
I'm sure one good sensor is enough for a good mouse.

You seem kinda like a razer fan(boy). Razer makes a lot of overpriced (honestly;) ****. They make a few good products, but I don't feel like they deserve their status as some kind of super-premium gaming-gear company.
Razer makes you pay for the brand, and it's not always the best product either.

How many other mice besides Razer mice have you tried?
You better be objective if you want to convince me that it's a good product.

FridgeOy
<Member>
FridgeOy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 5:26am | Report
I'm using the razer abyssus. You can get it off amazon for $30, and it's just great. I don't need all the extra buttons that other gaming mouses do, and it's very accurate.
holkos
<Member>
holkos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 8:48am | Report
a wireless mouse is the best.
Need help with Katarina? Read my build
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 9:07am | Report
holkos wrote:

you're joking right?
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 9:09am | Report
holkos wrote:

"Why are you playing so badly?"

- "Sorry, mouse batteries getting low"

"Why did you go afk?"

- "Sorry, had to switch mouse batteries!"

Case closed!
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 9:10am | Report
I use a steelseries world of warcraft mouse. Problems?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 9:51am | Report
^None for us, but you on the other hand..
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 9:56am | Report
The WoW mouse shouldn't be bad by any standards, but it is made for wow so you have tons of useless buttons now
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 9:56am | Report
I would not say that there is a "best mouse for lol",but maybe a best mouse for you.

Tried some in the last few years and for me the MX518, Roccat Kone, Razer Imperator 4G and RAT7 were all good mice.

It always depends if you prefer a certain material, if you need high DPI, if you lift your mouse while playing, if the size and customization possibilities meet your hand shape, the weight, if you want to activate skills per mouse side buttons, etc etc etc.

Overall there are a lot of good mice out there, so choose a high quality product that fits your needs- go to a good computer store and test them.
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide