Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Building a pc

Creator: mastrer1000 September 22, 2014 10:32am
49 posts - page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 8:33am | Report
That's euros. 299 is the 32G version. I don't know about buying from Google.
Not so sure about the shipping costs and such.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 1:51pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:
That's euros. 299 is the 32G version. I don't know about buying from Google.
Not so sure about the shipping costs and such.

299 isn't awful, but you will save 30€ buying from Google (assuming no shipping).

The shipping is free here in Sweden and there is no added tax if you're outside of the US.
Just go onto the site and look where it says shipping:
https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_7_16gb_2013

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 2:18pm | Report
I believe I must pay taxes for it which makes it more expensive than buying from the store.
I think Nexus 7 is enough for the purposes I'm buying it for. I'll have to check hows
the 7" screen since I've been looking for ~9" screens.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 11:43pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:
I believe I must pay taxes for it which makes it more expensive than buying from the store.

Really? I think all countries in EU have taxes included. Just think about it: otherwise the price would be ridiculously high compared to the US since dollars are worth a lot less.
Where you do you live btw, Finland?
Quoted:
I think Nexus 7 is enough for the purposes I'm buying it for. I'll have to check hows
the 7" screen since I've been looking for ~9" screens.

I personally prefer the 7inch form-factor. It's pretty much like a book in size, which is why I love it for reading.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2014 6:08am | Report
Finland. I googled around and the most common answer was "You have to pay the price + 24%"

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2014 9:11am | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Finland. I googled around and the most common answer was "You have to pay the price + 24%"

That seems weird to me. 24% on top of 269€ is more expensive than it is both in Sweden and in Norway. Oh well, you can just buy it from that store if that's the case.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2014 11:50am | Report
When it comes to electronics, Finland is damn expensive. Even with the shipping fee, it's much more affordable to buy (for example) cars from Germany or computers from Estonia. It would be cheaper to buy from Google if the Nexus 7 wasn't on discount.

Cheers for the help. I appreciate it.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2014 2:04pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:
When it comes to electronics, Finland is damn expensive.

That's funny, because Finland has BY FAR the cheapest mobile internet fees in the nordic area. It's like 3-10times more expensive in other countries.

Btw, do you know how to activate the Wi-Fi hotspot on your phone?

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2014 2:17pm | Report
Yeah.

1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide