Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Command and Conquer: Generals 2

Creator: caucheka March 28, 2012 3:01am
1 2
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 3:09pm | Report
I don't know why people are just sort of like "typical caucheka". This is actually ******** lmfao. I hope this series dies deader.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 3:18pm | Report
Yea, while cau may be some typical online rager kiddo, this thing is actually worth being mad about.
If there's anything I've learned about EA by now; it's that I'll never buy another game from them.

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 4:31pm | Report
Haven't bought an Ea game since C&C 3. (I kinda liked that game btw). And lets just forget Da2 ever existed <3.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 4:44pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

I don't know why people are just sort of like "typical caucheka". This is actually ******** lmfao. I hope this series dies deader.

1. Getting mad about a series that has been dead for quite a long time.

2. Getting mad and posting about it on a LoL forum instead of a general gaming forum.

3. Advertising the game unintentionally.

4. It's caucheka making the argument when about 90% of his thoughts on games comes from regurgitated posts from /v/ (which he can't participate on anymore since he got b& on /v/ for God knows what reason).

Caucheka is seriously one step from making a super hero costume and invading video game companies to bring about his 'divine justice' to them. Little does Caucheka know, this is pretty much common sense to everyone to not buy ******** dlc for dumb games. If they do buy the ******** dlc, that's their own fault and they deserve to have the money ripped from their wallet.

What I find sad is Caucheka's threads don't really have anything new or informative inside of it. That's why it's a 'typical Caucheka thread'. His point is existant, yes, but what's there to discuss about a dead game series with ******** dlc? Nothing other then "Yeah we already know caucheka, we ain't going to buy it. Good job O warrior of thy virtual entertainment for once again bringing up an obvious point".
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 8:00pm | Report
im not banned on /v/. and im not going to do anything ******ed.

unfortunately, no its not common sense to not buy ******** dlc. people have been begging eaware for mass effect 3 dlc ever since it came out so it will have a different ending.

if people didnt' buy dlc that is ********, it wouldnt exist. but people buy that **** and tell ea its ok because people will buy it anyway.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 9:09pm | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/off-topic/lol-what-is-this-4421?page=1

Getting a warning on 4chan is just as sad anyways.

If it bothers you that much, then it's time to dawn that cape and mask and go cast divine justice on the horrible monsters of EA. Because clearly, not buying the DLC is not enough for you. Maybe you should set yourself on fire in front of EA studios to show them what horrible impact them having DLC is having on your life. Because you can never rest easy at night knowing that some idiot might purchase dlc from them or hell, just dlc in general! You got my full support on doing this Caucheka and I highly think that this will cause them to change their horrible ways of making bad DLC for bad games! Go get them tiger!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 1:50am | Report
that was over a year ago toshabi.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 2:22am | Report
The principle still stands. Now are you going to set yourself on fire in front of EA or not? I need to know if I should get my camera ready.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide