I saw half an episode a while back. It seemed decent enough.
"Games may not be art, but this one did wonderful things to my ****." - Roger Ebert
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
Community is the new scrubs imo.
MrCuddowls wrote:
Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know
Ok..
Now I just have to watch it.
Now I just have to watch it.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
I've watched all the episodes and it's my favorite show thus far. Brilliant writing. The humor is dry and subtle, so it can be difficult to get - there was one very small joke that literally took three seasons to tell. It's excellent and I can't wait for this Thursday.
ALL HAIL CHANG
ALL HAIL CHANG




Jebus McAzn wrote:
I've watched all the episodes and it's my favorite show thus far. Brilliant writing. The humor is dry and subtle, so it can be difficult to get - there was one very small joke that literally took three seasons to tell. It's excellent and I can't wait for this Thursday.
ALL HAIL CHANG
.
You need to log in before commenting.


I'll include a link if you wanna check it out:
Community
Watch it!