Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Decided to start playing WoW again :P

Creator: Apotheosis October 22, 2010 8:47am
1 2 3 4
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2010 8:44am | Report
I activated my account just to check out what's going on leading up to Cataclysm. I'm really impressed with their UI improvements, they already had the best UI in any MMO I've played by far and now these improvements put their old UI to shame :) Other than that though, let down. Nothing Cataclysm-related going on yet except for a little run around quest that took me all of 20 minutes to do and was pretty lame. Hopefully they have some stuff planned for the weeks leading up to launch, I'm sure they do.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2010 5:51pm | Report
Nothing can beat zombies. me and my vriends had so much vun going zombie raid on orgrimmar.

i really wanna see them beat that
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2010 6:15pm | Report

Nothing can beat zombies. me and my vriends had so much vun going zombie raid on orgrimmar.

i really wanna see them beat that

Dear potatisvarvar. whenever quoting you I will now replace the "V" with a v. I love you <3. I will type normally as I address you normally so just vor the time being quote = v.

Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2010 1:37am | Report
I'm sure they will do something cool. I hope it's more than just a bunch of elementals spawning in the towns.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide