Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Decided to start playing WoW again :P

Creator: Apotheosis October 22, 2010 8:47am
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2010 3:12pm | Report
Some may disagree, but they've changed hunters.

I can't top meters and faceroll anymore. : (

Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2010 4:06pm | Report
I'm trying to hold off on re-activating until Cataclysm :) I don't raid, I find it to be just a pain in the *** arranging my life around a guild calendar and getting guilt trips because I couldn't make a raid, ugh, so most of the fun for me is rolling new characters and trying out all the classes and hitting the PVP. So I have a full set of Heirloom gear waiting for a Worgen Warlock :)

What servers are you guys on? Might be fun to get a crew together when Cataclysm rolls out :) Most of my stuff is on Bronzebeard alliance side.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2010 4:46pm | Report
My mage is on Emeriss under the name of Scrax, Paladin on the same realm under the name of Promille. 80 Alliance Rogue called Eviltoast hanging on Khadgar (****ty geared, same with my Pala).

I'm currently lvling a second mage (old twink), that I am going go faction change. Perhaps I will join the Bronze? ;o

PvP server, I hope?
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2010 5:11pm | Report
I used to roll PVP server, my first characters were on PVP (fond memories of stealthing about on my Rogue), but then all the PVP alternatives got added and everyone was just sitting at level cap raiding, world PVP dried up and it turned into just ganking. I also started playing a priest as my main which made me an irresistible target, and the server I was on was one of the most horde-heavy there is, etc etc... So I gave up on that and moved to PVE. Battlegrounds and arenas are the only place to get competitive PVP anyways, it seems, the world PVP is either dead or just a bunch of *******s riding around ganking people, it's rarely a fair or interesting fight. Or maybe I was just on a ****ty server, but it wasn't fun and I don't get any satisfaction from ganking people myself so I left.
Intolerant
<Member>
Intolerant's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2010 5:15pm | Report
Im not going back to WoW until at least Cata comes out because of the Gear Score ****. I quit after ToC 25 came out and i had full ToC1 10/25 gear and when i come back i need a like 7k GS just to do ICC 10 on my server. So i just bagged the 2 months leveling another char for when Cata comes out.
Apotheosis
<Veteran>
Apotheosis's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2010 8:11pm | Report
I'll be waiting on Blackrock, you all should xfer over. I'm obviously horde :P Gonna be starting up a guild for rated bgs if it's any good.
Apotheosis
<Veteran>
Apotheosis's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2010 7:13pm | Report
dw the teams legit, I couldn't stay in just one team ever, I was always shifting teams. I don't use addons, I just felt like doing what I did here for fun :D
Oberron
<Member>
Oberron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2010 7:09pm | Report
What interface mod is that? I've always used titan panel, but that looks much nicer.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2010 3:21am | Report
Nice, Apo :D
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2010 4:18am | Report
Its been amost 2 year since Ive played lol. I got frozen, but I keep up with the times.

Ive got a Hunter that I havent had a chance to play and he is sitting at 74. Imma wait for Cata before I start again.

But until Cata comes, and Im back in the game, for all you Hunters come by Fonlithien, The Hunters Lodge. This thread I made for Hunters only. It started off as something to escape from the madness of the Hunter forums, and it became stickied and is thriving.

Shamless plug for me, maybe.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide