This thread is locked
PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
ok, brb when i have found out who wins.
gl everyone!
edit: Icecreamy won
Spoiler: Click to view
gl everyone!
edit: Icecreamy won
Spoiler: Click to view
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.
I AM UNRANKED.
also check out my Ryze guide


it is the one that i used for myself
Lame.
I thought it was the one that you were gonna give away.
You gonna get this over with some time or not?