This thread is locked
PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.
Wayne3100 wrote:
You figured just posting it and having some random get it is better than giving it to someone who's *(relatively) active on Mobafire? o_o
pls
I gave it to Yaya before posting it here :P
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
mastrer1000 wrote:
look, here is annother used key :P
Soooo, who got it?
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Searz wrote:
Soooo, who got it?
it is the one that i used for myself
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.
I AM UNRANKED.
also check out my Ryze guide


Spoiler: Click to view
<Member>