Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Drinks

Creator: Footyballs March 9, 2011 8:55pm
17 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 5:10am | Report
I like water, coke, and that about it. Not a coffee fanatic, and I don't plan on drinking.
Cavok
<Member>
Cavok's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 6:52am | Report
But I put milk in my coffee >_>
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 12:33pm | Report
I would say wine changed the world of drinking more than any other drink - It's the only form of drink that works with any situation - Casual parties, food tasting, elegant dinners, gatherings, etc.

You just can't compare what wine has done to drinks like Coffee, Tea and hard alcohol.
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 12:52pm | Report
Wine has made it infinitely easier to get poon
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 4:00pm | Report
Jet wrote:

I would say wine changed the world of drinking more than any other drink - It's the only form of drink that works with any situation - Casual parties, food tasting, elegant dinners, gatherings, etc.

You just can't compare what wine has done to drinks like Coffee, Tea and hard alcohol.

It really depends. Hell I had to read this book called "history of the world in 6 glasses" for my history class and it describes the revolutions of drinks from 8000 B.C.E. to modern day.

Starts with beer. The alcohol agent in beer made any water safe to drink and at the same time it made the drinker feel euphoric. It was a drink shared by commoners and nobles alike.

Wine then was a more sophisticated drink. Greeks drank them in parties and such and the quality of the wine was what separated it from beer. The higher the quality, the higher the social and political class of the drinker.

Then coffee is considered the drink of though because of French people having cafes with revolutionary thinkers gathering in these cafes drinking coffee.

Bleh you read the book, but all of these drinks have been very influential overall in terms of history.

Footyballs
<Member>
Footyballs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 6:15pm | Report
Yeah my mate suggested that tea and beer should be on there.. then again, beer is the colour of a dark urine and tea is skin-coloured (when milk is added) so they only add to my list of messed up drinks. Red wine, the colour of blood? White wine... diluted urine.

And my saga continues of best thread of yesterday.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 9:07pm | Report
APPLE JUICE.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide