i wasnt really surprised about megaman, he was long over due for this game, but i like how theyre making him a lot different so that his normal A button attacks arnt punches or kicks but his buster shots and one of his smash attacks is a charge shot
i really want more information about this game
i really want more information about this game
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64 wrote:
oh i forgot people already have emulators for the 3DS and WiiU
It's not easy being forgetful ;)
Quoted:
also im going to purposely main the wii fit trainer just to annoy people with her lines
THAT **** IS GONNA BE AMAZING, YO
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Damn, I'd been going to skip getting a WiiU or 3DS because I just don't play console games often enough to justify it these days, but seeing some of the stuff coming out... All the nostalgia is overloading. WW was my favourite Zelda, I must have the new one. Also, Ghirahim in SSBU? Please tell me it is true. I want to be fabulous. I'm sure there'll be plenty of fellow gamers in Uni. Might not have a great deal of free time, but actually having someone to play with should justify the purchase. Or, no doubt I can befriend someone else who has a WiiU and SSBU.
i dont know why ghirahim would be in the game if he was a one time villain, all zant got was a trophy and vaati didnt even get anything other than stickers i think, i didnt play skyward sword but id rather have just ganondorf instead of him
plus LoZ already has 4 people in the series, toon link, zelda, ganondorf, and link so i doubt they would add another or take away ganondorf and with the train map from zelda i dont think theyre going to take out toon link
or maybe they will since it looked like he was a part of the map
plus LoZ already has 4 people in the series, toon link, zelda, ganondorf, and link so i doubt they would add another or take away ganondorf and with the train map from zelda i dont think theyre going to take out toon link
or maybe they will since it looked like he was a part of the map
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>