to shortly summarize:
xb1 499, drm, subscription required for online, tv sports tv, kinect, twitch streaming
ps4 399, no drm, subscription required for online (but overall a better deal), better hardware, ability to *stream* games to psvita, ustream streaming
wii u, MEGA MAN IS COMING TO FKING SMASH!!!
xb1 499, drm, subscription required for online, tv sports tv, kinect, twitch streaming
ps4 399, no drm, subscription required for online (but overall a better deal), better hardware, ability to *stream* games to psvita, ustream streaming
wii u, MEGA MAN IS COMING TO FKING SMASH!!!
EvilDice wrote:
ability to port games to psvita
You mean ability to stream games to the vita?
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
You need to log in before commenting.


<Editor>