Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

EA Bum****ery: the movie

Creator: caucheka April 10, 2012 3:38am
10 posts - page 1 of 1
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 3:38am | Report
always shining beacon of excellence EA, has gone on record to say that it had a massive influx of hatemail because it included gay characters in mass effect 3.

not only is this not true (no one cared about it in dragon age: origins, for example), but EA has also started a fake poll for those who want to sign in support vs the hateful homophobes.

also, said poll is full of bots, repeated messages everywhere.

allout.org/en/actions/theforce

winning the worst company in america award hasnt slowed their stride at all. blah blah sign our anti ea petition etc..

http://www.change.org/petitions/stop-ea-now
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 4:13am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 4:14am | Report
^Was about to say something like that, but you beat me to it.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 2:44pm | Report
Signed for a good cause.

Also, lawl;
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 3:46pm | Report
And I thought this thread was going to have pony boning. Damn it Caucheka you fooled me again. *shakes fist at*
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 5:06pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

not only is this not true

Can you prove it or are you just making accusations without any facts to back it up?
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 5:40pm | Report
What's really ironic? This petition that Caucheka is having us sign is being signed by a bunch of fake names and multiple accounts. Cause I'm sure that the real Gabe Newell took time out of his busy day (aka, swimming in the pools of cash he makes from the saxton hale store) to make an account for that site JUST to sign that one petition and not any other petition.

You've really outdone yourself this time nubcheka.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 6:57pm | Report
Imma patent Nubcheka.

hue

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 10:21am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

What's really ironic? This petition that Caucheka is having us sign is being signed by a bunch of fake names and multiple accounts. Cause I'm sure that the real Gabe Newell took time out of his busy day (aka, swimming in the pools of cash he makes from the saxton hale store) to make an account for that site JUST to sign that one petition and not any other petition.

~2000 signatures seems like a real number. I don't think people actually went through the trouble to write several ones, and even if they did; they'd mostly be wasting their own time on it. The only time efficient way to make several ones would be to use a bot, but with those numbers I doubt anyone did that.
And fake names are to be expected. This is the internet after all..

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 12:16pm | Report
For an online petition to be valid each voter must give his real first and last name as well as his e-mail. If he doesn't then that's considered trolling and the vote is null.
If someone is telling me to sign a petition filled of troll voters because another petition got filled with bot votes then I'll say that guy is an hypocrite and not very bright because it makes no sense whatsoever.
"Hey, don't vote for those guys, they have bots in their polls. Go to the other poll, it only has trolls!"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide