Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ELECTIONDAY **********ERS!

Creator: Mooninites November 6, 2012 6:14am
1 2 3 4
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 2:36pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:
Maybe some day the EU can know what an election is

I think we do. The elections here seem pretty straight forward to me. People vote, the candidate with the majority of the votes win, the others lose, for each x% of the votes each party gets to name person for the parliament.

Mooninites wrote:
canoas I think you missed this post, it's pretty stiff competition for funniest thing you've read/heard all day

You're right, that's pretty funny as well. The ammount of people who believe in religion is just insane. I understand why everyone in the muslim countries believe in God, in those countries every non-believer gets killed so there are no atheists, but in "free" countries? Are we still in the 15th century? Religion serves absolutely no purpose in this world besides blinding stupid people and preventing them from learning anything. Just the fact that a large portion of the US do not believe in evolution proves my point. I just wish that creationists were prohibited from using medicine created thanks to the understanding of evolution. In one generation religion would be eliminated, at least all those republicans that claim that if a women gets pregnant from rape is because she enjoyed it would be dead by now. You should be thankful that our secular values prevent such a thing from happening.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide