Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ELECTIONDAY **********ERS!

Creator: Mooninites November 6, 2012 6:14am
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 5:58am | Report
I find it funny that the only reason obama won is because of the increasing number of immigrants who've been let into the country the past 10 years, who would never vote republican.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 6:20am | Report
pretty much nailed it, I think we're finding out if you put enough people on government assistance, welfare, and let enough illegals into the country; you can win any election
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 6:52am | Report
if you remember america is a bunch of eurpeans that invaded the continent, you'd think twice about what you just wrote... <.<

besides, i see romne as a turncoat. he has no ideal. he just wans to sell, whatever it is.

Sig made by Aquilegia
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 6:53am | Report
they legalized recreational marijuana in washington.

AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAH.

Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 8:02am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

if you remember america is a bunch of eurpeans that invaded the continent, you'd think twice about what you just wrote... <.<

besides, i see romne as a turncoat. he has no ideal. he just wans to sell, whatever it is.

Yes and, in time, they established the greatest country in the world, The United States of America
There's no denying that this country was founded on immigration. LEGAL IMMIGRATION. Mass Mexican migration without documentation is illegal. Period, end of discussion, they are breaking United States law.

In regards to your last statement, literally what you said has no substance and doesn't even make sense. I might think you're an idiot for having certain political beliefs, but their your beliefs. Yet, if you're going to come on here and give your opinion, you could at least make sense or finish a coherent sentence so the rest of us can try and grasp what you're trying to say

Nighthawk wrote:

they legalized recreational marijuana in washington.

AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAH.

I don't know if my opinion of you can drop any lower than it has in like the past 3 months
StreatRiot15
<Member>
StreatRiot15's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 8:10am | Report
It seems Mooninites is the only relatively sane person on the sight. But I'm just a devote Lutheran, pro-life conservative so what the hell do I know?
Please +Rep me if I gave good advice or helped you in anyway.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 8:20am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

Yes and, in time, they established the greatest country in the world, The United States of America
There's no denying that this country was founded on immigration. LEGAL IMMIGRATION. Mass Mexican migration without documentation is illegal. Period, end of discussion, they are breaking United States law.

In regards to your last statement, literally what you said has no substance and doesn't even make sense. I might think you're an idiot for having certain political beliefs, but their your beliefs. Yet, if you're going to come on here and give your opinion, you could at least make sense or finish a coherent sentence so the rest of us can try and grasp what you're trying to say

I don't know if my opinion of you can drop any lower than it has in like the past 3 months

i was coherent. maybe u should read it again. i did not show a belief in that statement. also, being illegal means they have no citizenship, therefore cannot vote. i proved our point invalid? or the largest countre in the world is illogical enugh to let everyone vote?

neverheless, u missed he point. i was provking u to say what the aim of america is, or, if u will, "the american dream". either way, the whole world feels better now that the US didn' vote for a person sill in the 80's.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 8:25am | Report

It seems Mooninites is the only relatively sane person on the sight. But I'm just a devote Lutheran, pro-life conservative so what the hell do I know?

i'd like to end mi life, please?

because i know u won't let me?

plis, like this paradx. :P

Sig made by elenah
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 8:26am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

it's k my opinion of you is pretty low too.

just to clarify though this is sarcasm, I don't smoke pot lol.
Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 8:30am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

i was coherent. maybe u should read it again. i did not show a belief in that statement. also, being illegal means they have no citizenship, therefore cannot vote. i proved our point invalid? or the largest countre in the world is illogical enugh to let everyone vote?

neverheless, u missed he point. i was provking u to say what the aim of america is, or, if u will, "the american dream". either way, the whole world feels better now that the US didn' vote for a person sill in the 80's.

You really weren't, hell you can't even speak english properly and you want to tell me you're coherent? You can register to vote in this country with a photo ID and a mailing address, and in some states, most recently Minnesota, you don't even need a photo ID.

Once again you literally make no sense, you can't even spell words properly. What does that last part mean? You we're "provoking me to say what the american dream is?" What are you even trying to argue you here?

Pheyniex wrote:

the whole world feels better now that the US didn' vote for a person sill in the 80's.

well thats all swell for you, but we don't vote for a president based on what makes you happy. 4% of Americans felt that foreign policy was a major issue in this US election. Only 4% of Americans actually give a **** what you think. How about that, we vote for a president based on domestic issues and what America wants, not what the rest of the world wants

let me know when you write a coherent argument, literally you've said nothing of substance

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide