Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Favorite internet Cebs?

Creator: PotatisFarfar January 7, 2011 6:39pm
21 posts - page 2 of 3
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 2:14pm | Report
Like a deadly green landmine, mine...
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 2:48pm | Report
can't belive more people don't watch people on the internet.

when we are on the subjekt of sc2 casters: Who's my favorite? TB ofc (Totalbiscuit) but besides him it is prob husky > Hd. watched both from when they beggind on beta. haven't watched mutch of day9's stuff. but the **** i watched is good.

haven't watched that much since beta though.... but fav player when i watched is WhiteRa (soz for misspelling) Just love when some 1 cannons rushes and wins ^^ + he is a real veteran
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 2:52pm | Report
I used to swear by Husky and HD, but Day[9] is just so much better now that I've seen his commentaries. He's also a decent tournament player, compared to Husky and HD, who are both pretty mediocre at actually playing SC2, in my opinion. I haven't seen any of Totalbiscuit's commentaries yet.

My absolute favorite SC2 player - can't believe I didn't post this in my first post on this thread - is TheLittleOne, or LiquidTLO as some know him by. He was a Random player that switched to Terran and now plays Zerg. He's got really innovative tactics that actually work (mass Infestor, mass Raven) and it's just fun to watch a game with him in it. For example, TheLittleOne vs. WhiteRa in the HDH invitational had a couple rounds, and each game was great to see, plus the fact that they were commentated on by two of my favorite casters.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 3:08pm | Report

I used to swear by Husky and HD, but Day[9] is just so much better now that I've seen his commentaries. He's also a decent tournament player, compared to Husky and HD, who are both pretty mediocre at actually playing SC2, in my opinion. I haven't seen any of Totalbiscuit's commentaries yet.

My absolute favorite SC2 player - can't believe I didn't post this in my first post on this thread - is TheLittleOne, or LiquidTLO as some know him by. He was a Random player that switched to Terran and now plays Zerg. He's got really innovative tactics that actually work (mass Infestor, mass Raven) and it's just fun to watch a game with him in it. For example, TheLittleOne vs. WhiteRa in the HDH invitational had a couple rounds, and each game was great to see, plus the fact that they were commentated on by two of my favorite casters.

I've seen one of TotalBiscuit's commentaries. He's meh, to me. I just feel there's 8000 other things he could really keep up with.

And I forgot about my gamers, too!

Staying on SC2:
IdrA - Overall hilarious to watch but he's very well-versed in Starcraft, having been part of CJ Entus before.
NaDa - Holy **** one of the best SC1 players and he's migrated to Sc2!
SlayerS_BoxeR - Not sure if capitalization is correct but damn, you can't help but appreciate him for being the man that basically brought eSports to life.
Flash - Probably the best SC1 progamer around. Very consistent in tournaments but he's very full of himself which cost him a few games in recent tourneys.
Jae**** - The second best SC1 progamer. There's plenty of finals of tourneys between Flash and Jae****. ****in hilarious.
Bisu - My favorite Protoss. I followed him as probably one of the first VODs of SC1 progaming that I've ever seen and it was an FPVOD, too so all the movements he made had me so captivated.
Liquid`Huk - Pretty good SC2 Protoss, the one that I root for the most in current American tournaments.
JangMinChul(OGSMC) - He stomped everyone in GSL 3. Very ****ing strong Protoss.
FruitDealer - GSL 1 winner, he's pretty damn consistent in his play to, after seeing some ladder game casts.
qxc - His drop harass play is insane, he's mentally picked apart many players from what I've seen on his stream. Too bad he's stopped streaming cause he's studying abroad in Spain, but nonetheless, he's a really really good player.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 3:14pm | Report
No love for TLO?
;_;
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 3:16pm | Report
well u can't stick to the with him. cuzz every one ealse is ^^
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 3:35pm | Report

No love for TLO?
;_;

Personally I just don't feel he's a solid player. Sure he goes Infestor Zergling. Sure he BC rushes. But that's not going to win him any tournaments anytime soon.

Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 3:46pm | Report
I love TLO, he's an entertaining SC player.

Numba 1 Fanboi.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 11:15pm | Report
for some reason when i first posted i figured this site was gonna come down to a sc thread.

lol which is funny because today i bought a shirt with the zerg logo on it.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2011 8:07am | Report
i want to buy the yin-yang "macro-micro" shirt from Tasteless's shirt store...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide