Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Guide Vote Coin Flipping

Creator: Canoas July 14, 2012 8:33pm
1 posts - page 1 of 1
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2012 8:33pm | Report
Post the name of one of your guides in this topic and I'll vote on it. The voting process is entirely random. I'll flip a coin, catch and invert it, and repeat the process 3 times. The side that ends up facing upwards twice will determine the type of vote. By default, "heads" awards an upvote and "tails" awards a downvote, but you are free to choose the opposite as long as you specify it in the post.

Nightmare mode: You can choose another member's guide along with yours. This extra guide will receive the opposite vote as your guide. However, if the first coin flip is a downvote you lose instantly.

Only guides with over 75% score are accepted. If nightmare mode is chosen, only guides under 89% can be chosen as the extra guide.

Disclaimer: The member who placed the bet is responsible for any physical or emotional damages caused. I reserve the right to deny this service to a specific guide or member as I see fit. Retrials are not accepted, awarded votes cannot be changed unless chosen with nightmare mode.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide